IGNORED

Everton v Chelsea

THFC6061

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely, now that the team is playing much better and we must win this one, he really MUST bring on Barkley.

remember last year when we scored 2 in ET against united?... Chelsea could still get something out of this game mate lets not get complacent.

Edited by AidanLewis

reemmber

last year when we scored 2 in ET against united?... Chelsea could still get something out of this game mate lets not get complacent.

Fair point, but I'm trying to be optimistic rather than complacent. Defence is the best form of attack and all that. Moyes is bringing on defenders and letting them come onto us, even though Chelsea have been pretty poor,

Fair point, but I'm trying to be optimistic rather than complacent. Defence is the best form of attack and all that. Moyes is bringing on defenders and letting them come onto us, even though Chelsea have been pretty poor,

I suppose we do neet a bit of optimism! I don't think its a case of Chelsea being poor (but they have) but more that we've played with determination and spirit. Now lets do it against Blackpool (please... please)

I think that must be Moyes' mantra! Not sure its what you meant though! ha

Yeh Felli has been an absolute beast.

Straq is only on loan unfortunately (from Tigre) so hopefully they wont ask for too much.

Cheers GR. If he keeps putting in a shift like he has the last few games, I'd love to see him her on a permanent basis. He's a bit Mick Harford, but he's a tryer and I'll always find it easy to root for a player like that. I've a feeling he won't want to go back to Tigre much after the reception he has had here.

Get in... Not an amazing performance but we worked hard and showed the same spirit we did against City. Why on earth we cant show the same spirit against lesser teams I dont know.

Felli, Pienaar, Baines & Straq were very good and Distin & Heits had their best game together for a while.

Cahill worked hard and had a better 2nd half, but Gibson didnt really show much imo and I would have Rodwell back in when he has recovered from injury. Donovan did well and got another assist.

Neville gets the wooden spoon either with that class tackle & Howard wasnt great bar one very good save.

The ref was actually quite decent for a change as well!

Edited by Bailey