IGNORED

Everton v Chelsea

THFC6061

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are winning and have played some decent stuff.

Pienaar & Fellaini have been bossing the game with both CB's & Bainesy doing well. Straq has done well when we have played decent ball into him but he isnt getting enough support from midfield IMO. A couple of times he has been around the box looking to lay it off to someone and no-one got there.

Less said about Neville & Howard the better and Cahill & Gibson have been anonymous.

We are doing the right things to frustrate Chelsea but we need to press them 10 yards further up the pitch, because they are gradually working their way further and further into our half and if we sacrifice that much ground eventually they will make us pay.

seriously?

i'd have torres in a second

In a realistic world we wouldn't be able to afford his transfer fee or his wages, but in the case that we would, I wouldnt take the risk. He's lacking in confidence and Everton isn't the place to be for a struggling striker. Plus he's an ex Kopite and I dont do that.

Overall a good half IMO for Everton. A little bit sloppy in place but nowhere near as sloppy as out opposition. Would like to see more from Tim Cahill in the second half and also for Neville to shape up. Straq is working hard as ever but is handing over possession a little bit too much. Pienaar is the best man on the field, followed my mata and Baines.