IGNORED

Drenthe sacked?

c1982

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that but sometimes there's no smoke without fire!

or theres a twitter rumour thats got outta hand. I will wait til the official announcement, whats the advantage of sending a loan (whos getting us goals and assits left, right and centre) home early?

Guest blueboy122

Wouldnt surprise me I must admit, however I cant see the rumours being true!....... I think Moyes would like to believe something like this because I get the feeling that he just doesnt want to sign Drenthe, his press conferences about Roy are less than flattering to say the least!

Of course it's damn nonsense, anything said on Twitter can be taken with a pinch of salt. Just people with nothing to do sitting there for 16 hours a day making up false rumors all for the sake at some desperate attempt at conversation. Besides, why would Drenthe want to go back to Madrid, he can't stand Mourinho and has publicly stated we has no intentions of a return so long as the Portugese is manager. This will all blow over soon and It's fair to say Drenthe has done little wrong, this has all been exaggerated somewhat, and will remain with us until his loan time has expired.

No great surprise is it dry.png

Maybe Drenthe discovered he had some hitherto unknown Welsh ancestry and while in Town, was on the end of Swansea Pier with Bonnie Tyler and Tom Jones singing 'Land of my Fathers' while the game was on, or took in a Manic Street Preachers concert without Moyes consent or something. Said so, it'll soon blow over.

To be honest i'm really not arsed if Drenthe stays or not. If he stays great but its not like im wishing for it, to hit and miss for me fuck knows who is the scout for Madrid probably the same lad that recommended Gravesen.

• 3 weeks later...