Liverpool (H)...Tim Howard

Manchester City (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Brom (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wigan (H)...Tony Hibbert

Aston Villa (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

QPR (H)...Ross Barkley

I'm having to make do with radio commentary here and there but it seems like they all pulled their weight today, sounds like it was a collective effort and hard to pick out one individual, I won't be watching any highlights later either so I'll go with Jelavic, got another strike today and sounds like he had another productive afternoon.

Peanuts for me. We need him back here next year even if the cost is higher than we were paid. Bad financial business on the face of it, but every position we are up in the league because of him pays that fee for us. Buy him as soon as the window opens.

Edited by Rubecula

I'm having to make do with radio commentary here and there but it seems like they all pulled their weight today, sounds like it was a collective effort and hard to pick out one individual, I won't be watching any highlights later either so I'll go with Jelavic, got another strike today and sounds like he had another productive afternoon.

Why do you vote on games you haven't seen?

Oh fuck me, not again

I was there today, sat in the Upper Bullens, saw the game, talked to the Toffee Lady, danced about in my seat when Z Cars played as the players came out, didn't take my eyes of the match, was watching like a hawk etc etc.

I wasn't there today, didn't see the game, had to make do with radio commentary, things to do, from what I could ascertain they all did well today.

You're allowed to have a vote on games you're not a live witness at. Maybe I could watch highlights later for a better indication but we're going out this night, everybody who votes isn't present at Goodison Park as the match is underway, sorry and all.

Discussion closed.

I voted for Gibson today, he might not have stood out as much as Pienaar, Jelavic and Fellaini today but I thought he didnt brilliant today. His link ups with the wingmen was good each time, he defended well and could have literally bagged a hat-trick with his long shots at Krul, he came so close and I was gutted that he coulden't find the net.

Can't wait for next season now, our team at the moment is brilliant.

Oh fuck me, not again

I was there today, sat in the Upper Bullens, saw the game, talked to the Toffee Lady, danced about in my seat when Z Cars played as the players came out, didn't take my eyes of the match, was watching like a hawk etc etc.

I wasn't there today, didn't see the game, had to make do with radio commentary, things to do, from what I could ascertain they all did well today.

You're allowed to have a vote on games you're not a live witness at. Maybe I could watch highlights later for a better indication but we're going out this night, everybody who votes isn't present at Goodison Park as the match is underway, sorry and all.

Discussion closed.

You're allowed do whatever you want, but voting on a match you haven't seen skews the vote. How can you vote on who the best player is when you didn't actually see them play for yourself? You're just voting based on the opinion of the radio commentator/match report writer.

I wasn't a live witness to this game either, but I saw it. I'm not saying you're not a fan or whatever for not watching it, just that the idea that you can have an informed MOTM opinion is laughable.

Went with Gibson. Very intelligent player. Good positioning, good passing and could have had a goal. Pienaar excellent as well, but I've grown a bit tired of voting for him every week so I thought I'd change it up and vote for someone who has been very important to us as well and who had a great game today too.