IGNORED

Civil war on GOT......is the site owner a bit of a tool?

J.P

Go read the " 'ITK' 'Source' 'conmen' " thread and offer opinions.

The site owner is a cock. i have my own stories to tell about him (I've been banned three times) biggrin.png.

Yes, do tell us about Danny.

Because absolutely none of us know him at all. :lol:

Read a couple of pages....got confused....came home.

Am I getting oldsad.png ?

Hey Ian! Nice to see you....can you bring me some soup?

I havent had a look at that thread, but it's probably them and not you. My head was banging after reading some threads on there. The stuff they come out with from no where is ridiculous, must be inside jokes.. that aren't funny and make no sense >.<

Edit: I went on it now, and had nothing to punch near by so now have some pent up anger from reading lid. Seriously it was annoying when I was in school 10 years ago. Really wish you could wring a person's neck through a computer Control+ALT+Strangle would be the best command ever.

Edited by pete0

I am sorry, but using Toffeetalk to slag off another site doesn't do it for me. I can understand feelings running high if a person is banned, but going elsewhere to shout and scream is not very mature is it. The GOT site is owned by a pewrson who has every right to ban people if he sees fit. It is HIS site.

Coming onto Toffeetalk and saying things in this manner is wrong IMO. It would be much more diplomatic to say "I am a former member of GOT and I came here to chat in a different format." Or words to that effect.

I don't use GOT myself but I am sure many of the members here do and it could be felt as offensive to cast such words about in this manner.

Not sure I fully understand the title of this, but Danny Kidd is probably the most level headed and sensible participant on Grand Old Team, a very good head person also, has a lot of 'colorful individuals' to watch over and keep things in order etc.

I used to be an ever present until some time back when they changed the layout and the pages got so fucking jumbled and in a mess with members own add ons and slogans and things, i.e. Chico Azul would demand about three pictures of a cartoon monster under his name and taglines such as 'I was grand tiddlywinks champion of Wavertree 1986' or some other nonsense, this would be constant, and in the end you just couldn't see anything written about Everton football club or soccer in general such was the disorganization of the damn pages.

It wasn't always like that however, but in the end it all became a bit too much, at least here, you can read things in a sane and orderly fashion.

And that fucking Landon Donovan thread dry.png , has to be the longest thread on any web page since the start of Mankind...., what was Nero doing while Rome burned? - Watching Landon Donovan. Who killed JFK? - Landon Donovan. The World Trade Center is under attack and lives are being lost - 'Fuck that, It's not as important as Landon Donovan' etc etc, the man seemed to be the end all and be all sometimes.

Donovan this, Donovan that, Donovan something else.. I don't mind the player actually, but it all got a bit homo erotic over there sometimes.

I don't miss it actually (the site as a whole), had some fun, but in the end, it all became a bit too much. Far too muddled and messy now, just can't read anything for damn members own slogans and illustrations. Is Blue Bastardo still about, as he was one of the main clique members along with Azul, LCAB and CIAE, and was someone I found to get on with, I think Mr Kidd may have banished him though at some point in time, he was a bit of a rebel.

Going for a bath, need to cool off.

Not sure I fully understand the title of this, but Danny Kidd is probably the most level headed and sensible participant on Grand Old Team, a very good head person also, has a lot of 'colorful individuals' to watch over and keep things in order etc.

I used to be an ever present until some time back when they changed the layout and the pages got so fucking jumbled and in a mess with members own add ons and slogans and things, i.e. Chico Azul would demand about three pictures of a cartoon monster under his name and taglines such as 'I was grand tiddlywinks champion of Wavertree 1986' or some other nonsense, this would be constant, and in the end you just couldn't see anything written about Everton football club or soccer in general such was the disorganization of the damn pages.

It wasn't always like that however, but in the end it all became a bit too much, at least here, you can read things in a sane and orderly fashion.

And that fucking Landon Donovan thread dry.png , has to be the longest thread on any web page since the start of Mankind...., what was Nero doing while Rome burned? - Watching Landon Donovan. Who killed JFK? - Landon Donovan. The World Trade Center is under attack and lives are being lost - 'Fuck that, It's not as important as Landon Donovan' etc etc, the man seemed to be the end all and be all sometimes.

Donovan this, Donovan that, Donovan something else.. I don't mind the player actually, but it all got a bit homo erotic over there sometimes.

I don't miss it actually (the site as a whole), had some fun, but in the end, it all became a bit too much. Far too muddled and messy now, just can't read anything for damn members own slogans and illustrations. Is Blue Bastardo still about, as he was one of the main clique members along with Azul, LCAB and CIAE, and was someone I found to get on with, I think Mr Kidd may have banished him though at some point in time, he was a bit of a rebel.

Going for a bath, need to cool off.

Just for the record, Bluebastardo was very friendly with Danny Kidd, and wasn't one of 'The Clique' members, but stood 'against' them, (The GOT clique that BB formed was a piss take at the cliquey members) and Bluebastardo was banned for threatening Chico Azul in a pm, but not by DK.

As for Danny, anybody who has a bad word to say about the guy doesn't know him very well. He's a very decent guy and a lad I had a lot of time for.

As for Bluebastardo, it's his birthday today, so you won't find him on the forum, but he sends his love to Danny. wink.png

Where have you been for so long? dont know.gif

From what I remember Bastardo was one of the GOT clique members and was very pally with the likes of Chico, Alan Ball, Cena Evertonian, and there was a head of those guys, who's name I can't quite remember, but he was head man of the group. Never really rebelled against it, from all the time I was present. I wasn't aware a ban had occured, he's probably back now in another guise most likely. Threatening people in PM's is not to be endorsed of course, but it must have been something serious for Mr Kidd to take decisive action. I never knew the man personally, but he was fair and only was hard on people who really deserved it, wasn't quick with the old rod etc. Happy Birthday Blue Bastardo anyway, wherever you find yourself...

I didn't think he was...

But if participants are going to put ages down for Birthdays, why lie about it, I did for a short time, think he was actually that old, It seemed plausible enough, but after a while, realized it was most likely an exaggeration.

But, point being, I find that him and Blue Bastardo are one of the same, a little difficult to swallow, apologies if that really is the case, but I simply can't buy it.. too implausible.

Mr Paulo and Chico Azul would be credible, but not for those other two.

But, point being, I find that him and Blue Bastardo are one of the same, a little difficult to swallow, apologies if that really is the case, but I simply can't buy it.. too implausible.

May be implausible to you but it's the truth.....people sometimes go to great lengths to create an alternative internet persona for reasons only they know. I don't even think Bastardo/Avin is a deception because he was quite open about it as far as I can recall.

As for Bluebastardo, it's his birthday today, so you won't find him on the forum, but he sends his love to Danny. wink.png

The wink is the giveaway.

Dear Dalziel,

Unfortunately, it is true mate. wink.png

Sorry I've not been around, but I became quite ill, and needed to get away from the confrontations that forums can present, hence why I no longer post on any forums.

Myself and Danny were good mates on GOT but my illness was causing me to struggle socially, and the medication caused my logic to be controversial. Chico and myself had a love / hate relationship, and one day he pushed the wrong buttons quite intentionally and I reacted badly. It was nothing to do with Danny, who had been very patient and understanding throughout.

No, I'm not 74 mate - I'm 44.

I only popped in because I received some birthday wishes from friends here, and happened to see the thread slating Danny. As stated, the guy is a sound lad, but he has a forum to run, and as much as we got on fine, the forum had to come first, so absolutely no problems with him.

Regarding your view of GOT, it was a nice enough forum, but the itk dick sucking was too much for me mate, so it's not what it was. I'm not on there in another guise, as you wrongly assume. I've not gone back, nor would I without telling / asking Danny, and I have no interest in Everton forums at the moment, especially GOT.

I presume you must have posted there under another name, as you say we got on, though I can't recall your username from memory. However, I was just another member there mate. Nobody important, and certainly not a clique member. I had a laugh like everybody else, but then my personality changed as I became ill.

Any way, there ya go. No more mystery. I%20surrender.gif

Edited by Avinalaff

Genuinely surprised, I would never have expected such a thing..

I got on very well with Bastardo, so there you go..

Sorry about the Illness, I haven't been the epitome of health myself recently, hope things works out for you, sincerely.

You should participate more too, we all have one or two we find difficult, and every so often you have to bite your fucking tongue, but just try to keep out of disputes is all I can suggest, there's no sense in hostilities.

I got on well with Azul also, he was a bit of a character, still is, most likely, but the Grand Old Team pages are so goddamn jumbled and in a mess now you simply can't read anything no more, that's one big reason why I gave it up.

Couldn't read you own submissions and others work, for damn slogans and pictures and all, it got too much in the end, pity really, as I did enjoy my time there and never really had any major disputes with any other participants.

Genuinely surprised, I would never have expected such a thing..

I got on very well with Bastardo, so there you go..

Sorry about the Illness, I haven't been the epitome of health myself recently, hope things works out for you, sincerely.

You should participate more too, we all have one or two we find difficult, and every so often you have to bite your fucking tongue, but just try to keep out of disputes is all I can suggest, there's no sense in hostilities.

I got on well with Azul also, he was a bit of a character, still is, most likely, but the Grand Old Team pages are so goddamn jumbled and in a mess now you simply can't read anything no more, that's one big reason why I gave it up.

Couldn't read you own submissions and others work, for damn slogans and pictures and all, it got too much in the end, pity really, as I did enjoy my time there and never really had any major disputes with any other participants.

I'm sure we got on fine mate, as I'm not exactly an unfriendly guy. laugh.png

Regarding posting here again, nope, not for me, or at least I'm not ready to come back.

I like the lads here, as I did on GOT, but best I stay an occasional visitor, as I don't seem to have the social skills to be successful on forums. No offense meant, but I'm quite happy with the occasional read, and the occasional lurk, but my time left is best spent doing more constructive things ... such as eating ice cream. biggrin.png

Cya around dude.

Horrible that posts that people can make can have such impacts on people, after all it's a forum about a club we all love - just a meeting of same or different opinions. That's why it's important to respect others and leave insults out etc.

Good to see you back however brief Av, stay well.

I asked a question in the thread title. Obviously I'm not viewing my personal opinion of the site owner as gospel.

I've had 3 accts :sniggers: brett angells left foot. Got banned when he told me to pipe down, for sticking up for Moyes - to which I replied "why what are you gonna do? Ban me?......LOL.. Got a temp ban.

Second acct. I was Chaser. Got banned after somebody said "we all know you want to be the the top dog on here" to which I replied "Nah, already been banned once, goodbye and lots of love from Brett Angells Left Foot"

My most recent acct. was Moyes Is The Man. Got banned apparently for swearing in every post, which is ironic seeing as 'swearing' is totally acceptable if you change the fucken spelling.

I asked a question in the thread title. Obviously I'm not viewing my personal opinion of the site owner as gospel.

I've had 3 accts :sniggers: brett angells left foot. Got banned when he told me to pipe down, for sticking up for Moyes - to which I replied "why what are you gonna do? Ban me?......LOL.. Got a temp ban.

Second acct. I was Chaser. Got banned after somebody said "we all know you want to be the the top dog on here" to which I replied "Nah, already been banned once, goodbye and lots of love from Brett Angells Left Foot"

My most recent acct. was Moyes Is The Man. Got banned apparently for swearing in every post, which is ironic seeing as 'swearing' is totally acceptable if you change the fucken spelling.

I know you hahah ... unsure.png

Everyone has there own experiences, depends on the situation.

he did however not answer a pm i sent the other day.. TT is definitely better than that.

I only go there for a bit of a laugh but TT is better for actual Everton discussion xD