IGNORED

How will Everton do next year?

Season 2012/13  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think Everton will finish next season?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th
    • 8th
    • 9th
    • 10th
    • 11th
    • 12th
    • 13th
    • 14th
    • 15th
    • 16th
    • 17th
    • 18th
    • 19th
    • 20th

We all just need to take one game at a time.

This. Seriously, let's not get ourselves too excited. We certainly have a very good squad capable of achieving great things, but let's focus on keeping up our form, staying healthy, and not worry about Europe until we've played 12-15 games.

This. Seriously, let's not get ourselves too excited. We certainly have a very good squad capable of achieving great things, but let's focus on keeping up our form, staying healthy, and not worry about Europe until we've played 12-15 games.

Fuck it....I'm excitedyay.gif (<<< dad dance).

Might not be in a fortnight.....I'm going to enjoy it while I cantongue.png .

Guest blueboy122

Our downfall will be if we start to look at the fixtures and started banking the points before we have even played them. For example this weekend vs West Brom will be an extremely tough game and we would do well to get a point away from home, I have heard some Blues already looking at the next few games saying if we can get a win there draw there another win there etc etc. One game at a time.

I think what we have now that we didn't have last season is confidence that we are a very good team. The run we put together at the end of last season, plus the new pre-season training system, the signings we have made and most importantly not loosing one of our first teamers has given us a sense of belief.

As a result the team have the confidence to play some great football and the results are showing that.

I think we will sign 1 or 2 more players, and it wouldn't surprise me if there was one medium size transfer in there (5 - 6 million). The other teams challenging the top 3 all look under cooked to me and we have a real chance, perhaps the only one we will get for several years to qualify for the champions league.

It's absolutely correct in thinking all you can do is take each fixture as it comes and not look too far ahead, had two wins from games you would not have expected before start of season, I expect that to continue against West Bromwich Albion. Just looks to me like a winnable fixture and I have no reason to doubt it, Ok, they did well to get a draw at Spurs the other day, but with the players we have, and keep the momentum going, I do feel it can be three wins from three, first time since 1993/94 I believe. Also dependant will be the league cup tie with Orient before time. A shock exit there may hamper the players a bit at the weekend, or lose a bit of focus, it sometimes happens to all teams after a cup exit. Moyes has to take it seriously.

Guest blueboy122

It's absolutely correct in thinking all you can do is take each fixture as it comes and not look too far ahead, had two wins from games you would not have expected before start of season, I expect that to continue against West Bromwich Albion. Just looks to me like a winnable fixture and I have no reason to doubt it, Ok, they did well to get a draw at Spurs the other day, but with the players we have, and keep the momentum going, I do feel it can be three wins from three, first time since 1993/94 I believe. Also dependant will be the league cup tie with Orient before time. A shock exit there may hamper the players a bit at the weekend, or lose a bit of focus, it sometimes happens to all teams after a cup exit. Moyes has to take it seriously.

Why do you expect to beat West Brom? I dont expect to beat anyone in the premier league anymore. The west brom game is winnable no doubt but we must give 100% and go in with the right attitude.

I just think with the players we have, regardless of venue, we can get a result. I am quietly confident. yes, they beat the shite on first day, I applaud them for that, got a late draw at White Hart Lane was it at the weekend, but I couldn't even name one of their players I don't think. That's not to say they're a bad side, far from it, but after our first two fixtures, team playing well and in an upbeat mood, I have no fear for this trip at the weekend. Still insistent the midweek game with Orient will be a factor of how we do though. But quietly confident of two successes.

What i like about this current squad is that they're brimming with confidence and self belief each and every one of them playing with a smile on their face without major injuries i don't see why we shouldn't be challenging top 4 .There's goals in this team now...

I reckon this wont be far off

Jelly 15-20

Felli 8-12

Pienaar 5-10

Ossie 5

Vic 5.....

Naismith 8 ish

Miralles could be anything 8+

Vellios 5

Magaye 2 or 3

Barkley 2 or 3

Baines 4 or 5

Gibbo 2 or 3

Centre half's 5

Hibbo 1...against the shite yay.gif

Edited by bluemist

West Brom will by far be our toughest game. They might not have the quality of Man Utd, but they wont just let us ping the ball around at our leisure as both the other teams have.

We can certainly beat them, but at the same time they will no doubt believe that they can beat us. Should be a good game.

I just think with the players we have, regardless of venue, we can get a result. I am quietly confident. yes, they beat the shite on first day, I applaud them for that, got a late draw at White Hart Lane was it at the weekend, but I couldn't even name one of their players I don't think. That's not to say they're a bad side, far from it, but after our first two fixtures, team playing well and in an upbeat mood, I have no fear for this trip at the weekend. Still insistent the midweek game with Orient will be a factor of how we do though. But quietly confident of two successes.

You can't seem to name any players not at Everton, so that certainly doesn't say anything about their players. They're a good side though. They've finished tenth last season, strenghtened their squad up front and have started the season really well too. Very tough away game. That's not to say we can't get a win there, but a bit more tentativeness might be appropriate.

Guest blueboy122

What i like about this current squad is that they're brimming with confidence and self belief each and every one of them playing with a smile on their face without major injuries i don't see why we shouldn't be challenging top 4 .There's goals in this team now...

I reckon this wont be far off

Jelly 15-20

Felli 8-12

Pienaar 5-10

Ossie 5

Vic 5.....

Naismith 8 ish

Miralles could be anything 8+

Vellios 5

Magaye 2 or 3

Barkley 2 or 3

Baines 4 or 5

Gibbo 2 or 3

Centre half's 5

Hibbo 1...against the shite yay.gif

Dream on mate.....

Drunk optimism/negativity/miscellaneous talk is welcome dependant on participant. There can be no dispute. I prefer clear heads now any day of the week to get involved rather than inebriated hinderance.

Anybody reading this coming in after a night out and damn intoxicated will maybe wonder what the fuck was just mentioned.. mellow.png

how come stoke are confirming their squad at a later date, yet we have despite vadis odjidja ofoe not yet being confirmed as playing for us?

Better question why did Stoke register 25 players if they knew Owen was likely to join them? It will be piss if we don't get Ofoe, but they're allowed Owen.

fifa and prem are two different things..it was never gonna be a problem..why allow free transfers to be signed at any time if you can't update the squad list

Why? It's a completely different situation.

If you submit a team then it should be final, unless you've left an empty spot in the squad. What's the point in having a max squad size and having to submit it, if you can just change it willy nilly?