IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Hafnia

I feel I've maybe divorced myself from this latest member for admitting a favoritism of Chelsea Football Club. And isn't this new guy from Belgium, and not a mention of Anderlecht, Standard Liege or Royal Antwerp?, it's all very good taking an interest in a second club, but I could never actually follow another club (aside from EFC) such as presented there. I understand a number of Europeans actually do that?

Serious observation with a cherry on top.

Don't diss City. I'm A Citizen.

I will never stop dissing city. They are the worst thing that can happen to the game. They have done nothing but show they can BUY not build a great team. Notice since they started their ridiculous spending that United, Liverpool, and Chelsea have as well to try to keep pace. As a whole all City will do for football is raise the costs for everyone else.

Hello ? CrisMufc ? Hello ? Are you still there ?

Where has CrisMufc gone ? laugh.png Ha ha, just kidding mate. laugh.png

As for supporting other clubs, I guess folk who love football love football. I hate United when we play them, or any other team, but I'll still root for them in European competition, and will Fulham on in the final etc.

My allegiance has always been with Everton, but I enjoy watching great football whoever it is occasionally.

I will never stop dissing city. They are the worst thing that can happen to the game. They have done nothing but show they can BUY not build a great team. Notice since they started their ridiculous spending that United, Liverpool, and Chelsea have as well to try to keep pace. As a whole all City will do for football is raise the costs for everyone else.

qpr are worse

Thanks for the insight cris! I hope you agree the better team won last night... and look for the positives - your fellow countryman scored!!!

Anyway, I bet Miralllas was blown away by his 1st Goodison night! Also there's rumours of Niang being in attendance last night. COYB!!!

I feel I've maybe divorced myself from this latest member for admitting a favoritism of Chelsea Football Club. And isn't this new guy from Belgium, and not a mention of Anderlecht, Standard Liege or Royal Antwerp?, it's all very good taking an interest in a second club, but I could never actually follow another club (aside from EFC) such as presented there. I understand a number of Europeans actually do that?

I think he's saying he supports Belgium and the clubs the Belgians play for e.g Mingolet, Kompany, Dembele, etc...

qpr are worse

Hopefully QPR's cash will run dry. I remember last season hoping Blackburn and QPR would get relegated, and Wolves would stay up. I'm not really a Wolves fan, but I respect the way the run themselves, avoid debt, and dont mortgage their clubs future so the owner can cash in. I also liked McCarthy and the heavy Irish presence.

I think he's saying he supports Belgium and the clubs the Belgians play for e.g Mingolet, Kompany, Dembele, etc...

That is true, but I refrained from rooting for for instance Arsenal, cause I think their style is chaotic, they keep injuring their own players and the fans are the worst idiots I had the misfortune of having conversations with. On the other hand, I started feeling sympathy for Spurs every now and then last season and Fulham got a bit dull after a while.

it's normal for supporters from smaller countries (i think the phenomenon is more prevalent there) to take interest in bigger leagues, and grow fond of teams there for whatever reason. it is perseeved as a different level/ different world and because of this it doesn't conflicts with beeing a supporter from a local club.

edit: I bet that alot of English lower league supporters have sympathy for a PL club too, or am I wrong?

Edited by Churinga

Guest blueboy122

After reading some reviews on him and a little research he seems to be a perfect fit, a pacey direct winger. However when I watch the youtube clips I just can't help but think back to Billy.

After reading some reviews on him and a little research he seems to be a perfect fit, a pacey direct winger. However when I watch the youtube clips I just can't help but think back to Billy.

Bily lacksr Mirallas' pace, and his left foot mesmerized everyone. I caught the highlights of Spartak Moscows game with Fenerbache yesterday and Bily missed what wasnt quite a sitter, but wasnt far off either. Typical Bily.

Guest blueboy122

Bily lacksr Mirallas' pace, and his left foot mesmerized everyone. I caught the highlights of Spartak Moscows game with Fenerbache yesterday and Bily missed what wasnt quite a sitter, but wasnt far off either. Typical Bily.

If you look at the clips of Billy at Moscow before we bought him he looked immense with good pace, not as explosive as Mirallas but still a good speed. It was just an observation between the two players clips, both looked quality, skills,pace,goals,assists etc. I hope our new boy is the same player as he is in the youtube video's.

If you look at the clips of Billy at Moscow before we bought him he looked immense with good pace, not as explosive as Mirallas but still a good speed. It was just an observation between the two players clips, both looked quality, skills,pace,goals,assists etc. I hope our new boy is the same player as he is in the youtube video's.

I will second that notion. I feel pretty comfortable with most Moyes signings. He seems to put a lot of trust in his scouting team, and I would say that our scouting team is as good as you will find.

Guest blueboy122

I will second that notion. I feel pretty comfortable with most Moyes signings. He seems to put a lot of trust in his scouting team, and I would say that our scouting team is as good as you will find.

I feel nervous when he buys unknown quantities from abroad though like Billy and the one that stands out for me is that Per Kroldrup. I should say I feel nervous when he spends abit of money on these players I am all for taking gambles for a few million e.g Arteta, Pienaar but it doesnt fill me with confidence when we buy players from leagues that are miles behind the premier league. Does anybody at the time we signed Billy remember when we were linked with the other Russian that looked really good, cant remember his name but Billy's name came out of the blue as we had been linked with the other russian all summer and he played in the same position.....Ahh someone help me out its annoying me now.

I feel nervous when he buys unknown quantities from abroad though like Billy and the one that stands out for me is that Per Kroldrup. I should say I feel nervous when he spends abit of money on these players I am all for taking gambles for a few million e.g Arteta, Pienaar but it doesnt fill me with confidence when we buy players from leagues that are miles behind the premier league. Does anybody at the time we signed Billy remember when we were linked with the other Russian that looked really good, cant remember his name but Billy's name came out of the blue as we had been linked with the other russian all summer and he played in the same position.....Ahh someone help me out its annoying me now.

Bystrov

Many people thought Hazard was going to fail. Other people hoped he'd be like in his YouTube videos. They said he's not worth the fee, he's overrated they said.

They were wrong.

This gives hope for Mirallas' story. I think that no matter what impression or expectations you have on a new player like that, he'll sooner or later find his way. And it might not be in the way that we expect it to be.

Edited by Mirallas

I am glad to see that Hazard is doing well but its early days yet for him. He started well in the Wigan games (with the help of Ramis) but he didnt have any impact on the second half. I havent watched the Reading game but the reports are that he did very well, but from a couple of clips I saw (mainly for the goals) some of the defending was a little bit naive. I genuinly hope he does well as he has been a player I have followed for a while, and I think he has the talent to succeed in the Premiership but you cant tell anything after his first two games against 'inferior' opposition.