IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Kopites being rational? Whats the world coming to...

To be fair they were. I went onto a Liverpool forum just to see how much shit they'd spout but I'd say 75% of them were saying that he had gone too far. I'm not surprised that they are frustrated too as what they're pissed off more about is the fact that they stuck by him with the 'racism saga' and he goes and does that. It's in-excusable and it's something which can't be ignored.

He's making Liverpool FC the most hated team in the league on his own and his antics can't be accepted. If you did that in the street to someone on a Friday night you'd spend the night in a cell.

You'd have probably got odds of 1,000/1 for Villa to win today. Whoever they played they would have demolished them considering that the title can be won tonight, RVP as you say is pure class. His volley is his 23rd goal of the season which has probably justified the hefty price tag that United paid for him.

I don't mind the Spanish to be honest. I like them better than Germany. There are a lot of countries that I dislike come to think of it - Germany, France, Argentina, Turkey to name but a few. I don't mean it in a spiteful way, I just don't like them winning things.