IGNORED

Word Association game

stuart1971

Nothing personal Stuart but I hate this game on internet forums.

The whole basis of it (started on the radio as "The Tennis Elbow Foot Game" in 1966, moved to TV briefly in 1968, I watched it) is that you react immediately....any hesitation and you lose; so I completely fail to see the point in reading a word, thinking about it, googling it, searching an online dictionary and then coming up with a "clever" off the cuff riposte.

By all means give it a go but the second it drops off the front page I'll delete its arseshaking%20fist.png .

Need another beer nowunsure.png .

Apple.

The whole basis of it (started on the radio as "The Tennis Elbow Foot Game" in 1966, moved to TV briefly in 1968, I watched it) is that you react immediately....any hesitation and you lose; so I completely fail to see the point in reading a word, thinking about it, googling it, searching an online dictionary and then coming up with a "clever" off the cuff riposte.

By all means give it a go but the second it drops off the front page I'll delete its arseshaking%20fist.png .

MikeO... the rules clearly state 1 word and besides what's that to do with fucking apples!

Well your out for a start because that's over 50 words !! Lol

It reveals nothing

Seeing as profanities are no longer allowed, (how the feck am I supposed to cope now) - the world and his wife must be aware of Ms Price's 'exploits and endeavors'

Let's be clear on this at least, I have never seen any DVDs or tapes of Price in 'action' and have no wish to, it's merely the caliber of woman and anybody would put two and two together. I think we should solely concentrate on the next round of answers, but I won't be participating further on this.