IGNORED

Bailey

MikeO

We don't do birthday threads that often any more (maybe people don't reveal too much in their profile) but I just spotted Bailey hits the quarter century today!

Been a valuable and intelligent contributor for a few years now.....have a great day matesmile.png .

(When I was twenty five [14/04/85] we were four points clear at the top of the table having played three games less than our nearest challenger [united] and on our way to the title....so my birthday was better than yourstongue.png )

I think Tottenham or Liverpool would have been nearest challengers in April 1985, but we'll let it rest.

I myself have a Birthday coming up on the rails in quick time, but once you get to a certain age, they just become largely immaterial and it's just another day. That's around the time you know you realize you're getting old.

In any event, Happy Birthday Mr Bailey

I think Tottenham or Liverpool would have been nearest challengers in April 1985, but we'll let it rest.

I myself have a Birthday coming up on the rails in quick time, but once you get to a certain age, they just become largely immaterial and it's just another day. That's around the time you know you realize you're getting old.

In any event, Happy Birthday Mr Bailey

any actual point in that sentence? fuck me

happy birthday bailey!