IGNORED

Joey Barton

Urge Roberto not to hire Barton? It's a bit rich from Nev when you consider he also urged Everton not to hire Martinez.

He's too outspoken for my liking, and needs to move on in life and quit publically poking his nose in Everton's affairs. There are far too many hangers on to the club from the past eras.

I think Nev beats to his own drum. The only guy that sets up a phone line to discuss with goalkeepers for £100 an hour the art of goalkeeping and wonders why nobody rings him :dont know: ITS CALLED THE INTERNET!!!

Sorry Zoo I don't agree with you here. How can you actually prefer us to sign Barton over McCarthy is beyond me. Yes 15 million is rather hefty and Barton on a free seems good business for a player of his calibre but I would genuinely rather pay 15 million for McCarthy than get Barton on a free. McCarthy is a young player that doesn't come with the baggage and I personally think 15 million isn't that bad and he'd more than prove his worth. Barton on the other hand would seriously anger me as a fan as he's an absolute tool who thinks he's a shit hot player. Never rated him personally plus he's a twonk so 15 million for McCarthy would please me much much more than Barton on a free.

Barton for a year on a free is a no brainer. No worse than the last 4 England captains for mistermeaners (of which he's a reactor, not a total cunt one sided instigator like them), and more talented than 3 of them to boot. Media influenced numpties the people who think otherwise.

Edited by pete0

Guest blueboy122

Barton for a year on a free is a no brainer. No worse than the last 4 England captains for mistermeaners (of which he's a reactor, not a total cunt one sided instigator like them), and more talented than 3 of them to boot. Media influenced numpties the people who think otherwise.

Are you drunk?

Guest blueboy122

Well thats not saying much. He is an average player.

Wasnt really that I meant thought it was more of the fact you said he was better than 3 of the past 4 England Captains could please tell me who they were?

Well thats not saying much. He is an average player.

Wasnt really that I meant thought it was more of the fact you said he was better than 3 of the past 4 England Captains could please tell me who they were?

Terry, Gerrard, Rio. The other being Cole, who is the only WC player (which of course still doesn't excuse him from being a tit).

Edit: average? Yeah, just like every CB next to Rio, Owen Hargreaves, Alonso, or Carvalho, not to forget the dog shit Lucas all who make the rest look good doing twice as much work covering their counterparts arses.

Edited by pete0

Guest blueboy122

Barton is in a different league of scumbag compared to those youve mentioned.

Barton isnt fit to lace any of thier boots footballing ability wise.

Barton is in a different league of scumbag compared to those youve mentioned.

Barton isnt fit to lace any of thier boots footballing ability wise.

Better all round player than Gerrard and less of a scumbag. Both not had the best upbringing in Huyton, however ones matured the others shameless.

Guest blueboy122

Better all round player than Gerrard and less of a scumbag. Both not had the best upbringing in Huyton, however ones matured the others shameless.

I can't stand Gerrard but to say Barton is less of a scumbag than Gerrard you must be mad mate.

Better all round player? Sorry pal but thats just insane.

Barton is an average player in average teams.

what have they got to do with it? the point is people saying they don't want him at everton...can't say i've seen anyone saying i don't want him here but let's bid for one of the last 4 england captains

i get more and more convinced you're on the wind up every time you post

You know that Barton is the one with the dodgy mustash and the strange french accent right? Did you mix these two up?

I think he has been very mature on his page today though, especially regarding fat Nev. Fair play to him.

Do you mean that arse licking on twitter? 1-2 tweets about Neville would have been a nice gesture. 4-6 with 2 "he was my hero", 2 "I wont have a go at him" 1 trip down memory lane, 1 "best in the world" 1 "im just glad he knows who i am" and 1 "gutted" is arse licking.

Loved his last tweet though (after rambling on about it) "after all, life is like a box of chocolate". That was actually funny.

Do you mean that arse licking on twitter? 1-2 tweets about Neville would have been a nice gesture. 4-6 with 2 "he was my hero", 2 "I wont have a go at him" 1 trip down memory lane, 1 "best in the world" 1 "im just glad he knows who i am" and 1 "gutted" is arse licking.

Loved his last tweet though (after rambling on about it) "after all, life is like a box of chocolate". That was actually funny.

I didn't read everything mate, but to be honest, Nev has plenty of unlicked space available if you are jealous.