IGNORED

Fancy Dress Ideas

Lowensda

Not sure why I didn't come around to creating this sooner.

Anyway, hi all, just wondering if you can help me please? My sister is going travelling at the end of Feb and on the 16th, we've decided to throw a 'leaving doo'. The doo itself will be themed, on anything and everything to do with Asia.

I need some ideas as to what to go as but there's some rules.

* The costume/fancy dress can literally be anything tied to Asia, including the obvious countries like China, Japan, Thailand etc.

* It must be awesome or funny. None of this half arsed efforts.

* I have a budget of £25 (?) to get everything together (will consider more if you can find a real winner of a costume)

* I will accept ideas that include cross-dressing.

* I will make/prepare bits to an extent.

* Crude/Rude/Offensive is NOT an issue.

Bare in mind I don't have too long to go until the party, I have to be aware of delivery times.

Things I've considered.

- Muay Thai Boxer (Can't find shorts big enough and cheap enough).

- Traditional Chinese KungFu suits with a cut out mask of Peter Jone (Chinese Dragon).

- Panda (Mascot standard costumes cost an arm and a leg).

- Dog suit, with a wooden broom handle skewered through the middle.

- Harajuku Girl (all the 'hello kitty' stuff costs a bomb (ones that fit me anyway)).

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Same reason as Panda).

So i'm opening it out to you. I know some of you like to exercise your funny bones on here, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

ten.

don't do fancy dress in the first place..it's shit and costs too much

Doesn't cost anything to do it yourself....or very little.

Remember one halloween (a lot of years ago)...had a friend who was at drama school who got hold of a load of make up, fake blood etc and a group of us spent hours making ourselves look like zombies...ripping clothes and stuff; we looked superb.

Went to the pub (where the fancy dress was) and the winner of best costume went to some twat who'd hired a devil costumerolleyes.gif .

Only other one we did was when the first of our mates hit thirty we all got made up as old bastards (without telling him). That was a good night.

I'd never hire a costume....that's pointless.

Doesn't cost anything to do it yourself....or very little.

Remember one halloween (a lot of years ago)...had a friend who was at drama school who got hold of a load of make up, fake blood etc and a group of us spent hours making ourselves look like zombies...ripping clothes and stuff; we looked superb.

Went to the pub (where the fancy dress was) and the winner of best costume went to some twat who'd hired a devil costumerolleyes.gif .

Only other one we did was when the first of our mates hit thirty we all got made up as old bastards (without telling him). That was a good night.

I'd never hire a costume....that's pointless.

ok maybe it doesn't have to cost much..still stand by the opinion that it's shit and unnecessary :D

don't do fancy dress in the first place..it's shit and costs too much

Fancy dress is a load of bollocks, whoever invented it needs a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Anyway, I'd say you should go as Kim Jong-Il. If you want some inspiration then check out this website, it's dedicated to pictures of him looking at things. http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/