IGNORED

Manchester United (Away)

Zoo

United's manager was for once content to see a United player have a full 90 minutes for England in midweek, having suggested that Rooney tends to need three matches or more to return to his best after injury. "I spoke with the manager through the week and wanted to play the full game because I feel in a good run of form at the minute and I tend to play better when I'm playing all the games," Rooney said.'

Players using England matches to get fit for their clubs? And telling the manager how long they want to playhuh.png ?

Jeez.

So Spurs and Arsenal both won, as did Chelsea. This leaves us in sixth, six points out of the top 4.

On the same note, City lost this morning and gave United a huge advantage in the title race, which could leave them complacent and with a weakened side in preparation for midweek against Madrid.

A win gets us back up to 5th, 3 points shy of top 4. Anything else and we remain in sixth.

Three points please Mr Moyes. I think Fellaini will play too. It doesn't seem uncommon that players will sit out international friendlies and play for their club a few days later.

So Spurs and Arsenal both won, as did Chelsea. This leaves us in sixth, six points out of the top 4.

On the same note, City lost this morning and gave United a huge advantage in the title race, which could leave them complacent and with a weakened side in preparation for midweek against Madrid.

A win gets us back up to 5th, 3 points shy of top 4. Anything else and we remain in sixth.

Three points please Mr Moyes. I think Fellaini will play too. It doesn't seem uncommon that players will sit out international friendlies and play for their club a few days later.

I think Man U will come out desperate for the win. As Shitty lost, they now have a great opportunity to get some space inbetween the two.

Does not bode well for Everton. Im even less enthusiastic now. Really hope we can grab a point here.

I think Man U will come out desperate for the win. As Shitty lost, they now have a great opportunity to get some space inbetween the two.

Does not bode well for Everton. Im even less enthusiastic now. Really hope we can grab a point here.

It could easily go either way, the chance to go 12 points clear may spur them on. I'm just trying to take light from the fact that they have a game against Real Madrid mid-week so will be focused on that.

It could easily go either way, the chance to go 12 points clear may spur them on. I'm just trying to take light from the fact that they have a game against Real Madrid mid-week so will be focused on that.

Sure, they might have that game in mind. Rooney, Rvp might not get 90 minutes but theres so much quality in the entire squad.

Im not saying that Everton wont stand a chance, on a good day Everton can beat ANY team in the world. Current form suggests something else tho

Real Madrid will be on form too because of the troubles they have had with the league - SAF will surely have an eye on this game and this can only benefit us. I think he will rest RVP and play Rooney deep, possibly starting with Welbeck (who is gash).

Real Madrid will be on form too because of the troubles they have had with the league - SAF will surely have an eye on this game and this can only benefit us. I think he will rest RVP and play Rooney deep, possibly starting with Welbeck (who is gash).

He wasnt 'gash' when we played them at our place last season... Him and Rooney ripped us apart at times.

He wasnt 'gash' when we played them at our place last season... Him and Rooney ripped us apart at times.

I don't rate him that highly to be honest, I think he's very fortunate to be playing for Manchester United and if it wasnt for him being so happy on the bench all the time he would have been shipped out. He's not good enough IMO and there is much better out there. I'd be happy for him to play today.

I don't rate him that highly to be honest, I think he's very fortunate to be playing for Manchester United and if it wasnt for him being so happy on the bench all the time he would have been shipped out. He's not good enough IMO and there is much better out there. I'd be happy for him to play today.

I would be happier if he was playing for us today!

Got my thermals on and my hip flask topped up with brandy so here is hoping we get the win!

He would be a starter for most top half premiership teams. He isnt a world beater but he will score and create goals in the top flight.

United (thought the "rumour" was too good to be truesad.png )...

De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Vidic, Evans, Jones, Cleverley, Valencia, Giggs, Rooney, van Persie.

They're using 5 defenders? huh.png

Let's presume Jones plays in the middle .........

Howard, Neville, Jags, Distin, Baines, Mirallas, Gibson, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini, Anichebe

Let them worry about us methinks.

Looks like man utd wont rest their stars against Everton. Think they have the 4-4 game in mind