IGNORED

Wigan FA cup

Finn balor

Of course it's moyes fault! He's stuck with the shitest central midfield pairing there is, total disgrace. No style or substance to our game, he's had enough time to forge some pattern or thimbprint to our game.

Cheeky fucker holding out on his contract, Martinez would do twice the job on half the money.

And who else would you put in CM??

If you say Fellaini your taking the piss, because he's been a joke aswell.

Hitz, Barkley, and yes fellaini. Moyes has turned fellaini into Duncan ferguson! His attitude stinks but given he's played in his unflavoured position that may be why.

Do you think Neville should play?? Seriously?

Logic? Fellaini is class in CM, like moaning Anichebe doesn't deserve a chance upfront cos he was shit at rm.

Also Hitzlsperger, Junior, and Lundstram should all be ahead of Neville in midfield.

Because he has barely touched the ball! If he was playing in his natural position we would be losing 3-0. I would have just about anyone in midfield ahead of Neville right now. If our U16's cant do a better job then they dont have a career in football.

I've always defended Neville, I've even got his name on my 2010 shirt but seriously this is a wake up call for everyone that though he was still good enough. He's an amazing captain (it terms of motivating the players) yet offers nothing as a footballer.

His passion is there but he's just not good enough anymore.

Hitz, Barkley, and yes fellaini. Moyes has turned fellaini into Duncan ferguson! His attitude stinks but given he's played in his unflavoured position that may be why.

Do you think Neville should play?? Seriously?

No i dont, but Fellaini has been just as bad as neville so why would you keep him on the pitch? he's come out and said he doesnt mind playing up there so thats a load of bollocks! he's gone out there thinking he's billy big spuds and hes been made to look a tit. I want barkley to get more time as well but to throw him into a quater-final makes no sense what so ever. I think Hitz wouldnt be as bad as neville, but he wouldnt be much better from what we have seen, which admittedly isnt a lot

I can't help thinking Everton wanted it too much.

This isn't about Moyes and his own personal needs. It's about 11 players. We're good enough to pull this back. We just have to remember that.

If I were Kenwright, I'd want to know why certain players are on the pitch, and others on the bench.

Logic? Fellaini is class in CM, like moaning Anichebe doesn't deserve a chance upfront cos he was shit at rm.

Also Hitzlsperger, Junior, and Lundstram should all be ahead of Neville in midfield.

What logic is needed? he's been gash and his strolling round doing sweet f.a and isnt challenging for anything? where is the logic in keeping him on the pitch?

Absolute diagrace and lucky to go in only 3 down IMO.

We arent out of it but I expect changes straight away. I cant remember who we have on the bench but I would pull Osman and Neville and get Vic and Barkley on. Just get Felli to sit and allow Mirallas, Pienaar and Barkley to pull strings with Vic and Jelavic up front.

No i dont, but Fellaini has been just as bad as neville so why would you keep him on the pitch? he's come out and said he doesnt mind playing up there so thats a load of bollocks! he's gone out there thinking he's billy big spuds and hes been made to look a tit. I want barkley to get more time as well but to throw him into a quater-final makes no sense what so ever. I think Hitz wouldnt be as bad as neville, but he wouldnt be much better from what we have seen, which admittedly isnt a lot

I thought Hitzlsperger has done fine whenever he's played.

Also, Gibson needs injury after the season, but I don't remember anything about him not being able to play today?

without Neville - just 10 we would also be better -

Wigan has built their whole game plan around Phill Neville - our captain of all people - our weakest link by far !!!!

i predicted it and i have never even played soccer in my life -

90% of Wgans attacks come down their left where Neville donates them acres of space -

why Neville was not subbed as soon as that became evident shows what a useless tactitian Moyes is

Im turning it off if mirallas comes off

I walked out after the third goal went in. I might have a go at watching the second half but I just can't find the enthusiasm to sit down and watch Everton play that badly. I'd rate Oldham Athletic better than Wigan yet they are taking the piss out of us on home turf. It simply isn't good enough.

Christ so Neville gets all the shit because we know he's shit but because Felli is "our best player" he doesnt get any stick what so ever when he's strolling round like he couldnt give a toss? C'mon lads fucking hell.

Felki has barely touched the ball FFS. He has been shit but we KNOW he is miles better. Neville has been involved in a lot of our bad play (not marking, not closing, misplaced passes etc) and he should be hooked.

Felki has barely touched the ball FFS. He has been shit but we KNOW he is miles better. Neville has been involved in a lot of our bad play (not marking, not closing, misplaced passes etc) and he should be hooked.

He's not touched the ball because he's strolling about the fucking shop!!!!! What has he done when he's had it? a fucking shite back heel and when mirallas tried to play him in before he just kind of stuck a leg out and didnt get on the end of it when it was clearly within his reach@!!! Of course we know he is miles better, but hes been a fucking disgrace and shouldnt be on the pitch, same as neville! Felli's been involved in a lot of our bad play as well, just not as directiy as neville. Felli should have closed down the ball that was played up to Kone for the 2nd goal!

yeah theres an idea, lets not slate felli when he's shite. maybe he will stay? Get your head out his arse.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

I do still see we have a chance. EFC this season can do anything. COY FUCKING BLUEBOYS! Heitinga hasnt done anything wrong, but just that hes on the pitch this season seems to fook everything up. Heitinga off->Duffy in Nev off->hitzspelger in or anyone, i dont care. VIC IN WE NEED HES ATTITUDE NOW.

edit: corrected some typos, yes im drunk and thats great. Cant imagine how bad this game would feel sober.

Edited by LexKing