IGNORED

Wigan FA cup

Finn balor

The first goal should never have been given because they had McManaman all over Mucha but you can't argue with the other two. Phil Neville plays a perfect through pass to the opposite fucking team and then Wigan stroll through us again for another.

I wouldn't be surprised if this finishes 5-0. I'm disgusted in them and before anyone starts this isn't Moyes fault, it's the the useless wankers on the pitch's fault.

What the fuck was that Fellaini? Was that supposed to be a back heel pass?

Fellaini can go for me. His ability is world class but his attitude towards the game is fucking disgraceful. I'd be happy to sell him for anything we can get and buy players who want to play for us and not just earn a big pay-packet.

The first goal should never have been given because they had McManaman all over Mucha but you can't argue with the other two. Phil Neville plays a perfect through pass to the opposite fucking team and then Wigan stroll through us again for another.

I wouldn't be surprised if this finishes 5-0. I'm disgusted in them and before anyone starts this isn't Moyes fault, it's the the useless wankers on the pitch's fault.

They have bossed us from the first minute and tactically run rings round us. No closing, no pace to our play and no organisation. If that isnt Moyes' fault then I dont know what is. Albeit the players have been utterly shite as well.

my son, daughter son in law and grandaughters, have made the 200 mile trip today to watch this shit! just had a text saying the wish they were not there! This team of pathetic twats and Moyes, should all chip in to repay every Everton fans ticket money!

They have bossed us from the first minute and tactically run rings round us. No closing, no pace to our play and no organisation. If that isnt Moyes' fault then I dont know what is. Albeit the players have been utterly shite as well.

What I'm saying is yes, Moyes may have made some tactical errors today but there is no excuse for conceding 3 goals against a team like Wigan Athletic in 0.5 seconds. It's sunday-league stuff, a bunch of lads from the Dog & Duck pub could do better than us at the moment.

Of course it's moyes fault! He's stuck with the shitest central midfield pairing there is, total disgrace. No style or substance to our game, he's had enough time to forge some pattern or thimbprint to our game.

Cheeky fucker holding out on his contract, Martinez would do twice the job on half the money.

my son, daughter son in law and grandaughters, have made the 200 mile trip today to watch this shit! just had a text saying the wish they were not there! This team of pathetic twats and Moyes, should all chip in to repay every Everton fans ticket money!

The cheeky cunts charged £30 for a ticket too. It should all be refunded, this isn't good enough.