IGNORED

Man City (H)

pete0

Yeh much better... Everyone is working for the team and they look organised, which is the complete opposite of last week. I wouldnt say we have been brilliant but we have done what you would expect and it just shows that you dont need to spunk millions up the wall on players.

Lord only knows why Mancini persists with his 3 at the back but Moyes must have been licking his lips when he saw them line up that. The fact that Mancini cant get it right with his superstars, pays a compliment to Martinez and his team of mostly journeymen.

It will be interesting to see how we start in this 2nd half. Normally we come out slow and City have already changed their system which is bound to cause us much more problems.

Dont think the ref hs been that bad tbh. Been fair for the most part and even the disallowed goal was incredibly tight and looked offside in real time. Even the alleged Fellaini foul would have been very soft IMO.

Barry and Milner not getting booked? Felli pen? Ref's aren't perfect, but they should at a minimum be consistant across the board with their calls.

Dont think the ref hs been that bad tbh. Been fair for the most part and even the disallowed goal was incredibly tight and looked offside in real time. Even the alleged Fellaini foul would have been very soft IMO.

Isn't that the problem Bailey?

What is factual evidence, and what 'looks' a certain way, are traits of human error, and the whole reason we can't have refs calling these things.

Isn't that the problem Bailey?

What is factual evidence, and what 'looks' a certain way, are traits of human error, and the whole reason we can't have refs calling these things.

Well when robots are able to ref games we will be ok but until then there will be human errors. The ref hasnt made any big errors as far as I am concerned and you can understand why he has made the majority of his decisions, even if I dont necessarily agree with them.

Big effor from Vic so far this 2nd half. We have already dropped too deep for my liking.

Well when robots are able to ref games we will be ok but until then there will be human errors. The ref hasnt made any big errors as far as I am concerned and you can understand why he has made the majority of his decisions, even if I dont necessarily agree with them.

Big effor from Vic so far this 2nd half. We have already dropped too deep for my liking.

Milner done a foul worst than Fellaini's a minute before hand, made no sense to book Felli. Barry, well if he weren't an England player that would be a booking. See the last City v Everton about the pen call.