IGNORED

Man City (H)

pete0

Fantastic performance from Everton today. We were against 12 men seeing as the referee was a total bellend but we showed the passion needed to win (which we should have shown against Wigan Athletic), everyone put in a super shift today and it really showed. City never got into the game and never looked like taking three points off us. I couldn't have asked for much more than a clean sheet and a 2-0 win.

I'm ecstatic.

That was fucking amazing, I almost forgave them for last week. I just hope we push on from here and try to get that 5th spot. Here I am getting my hopes up again. FFS Everton.

Was Mirallas' goal offside? Because yeah I keep hearing about their penalty shout but haven't heard anything about the Mirallas goal, and haven't seen it on tv yet.

Don't like how all the knobs on Bluemoon are calling Everton saying that we always treat this game as a 'cup final' because is Manchester City and we always look towards this fixture above others. Slightly patronising considering they got their arses well and truly smacked today.

Don't like how all the knobs on Bluemoon are calling Everton saying that we always treat this game as a 'cup final' because is Manchester City and we always look towards this fixture above others. Slightly patronising considering they got their arses well and truly smacked today.

United and Liverpool fans say exactly the same thing when we play them and get a result.

This is one of the comments fresh from Blueroom, I could post more but I'd be here for days. I'd recommend you have a look at all the shite they're spouting over there because its slightly hilarious.

If its any consolation their fans will wake up in the morning, still scousers. Still chav scum. Still living in a rat infested, stinking shit hole of a city that is still trying to live in the 1970's and is bleeding the hard working tax payers of the rest of the country dry.

And if they lose next week, there'll be 10-15k less the week after.

I'd rather be a (real) blue, with the cup final still to play for.

This is one of the comments fresh from Blueroom, I could post more but I'd be here for days. I'd recommend you have a look at all the shite they're spouting over there because its slightly hilarious.

If its any consolation their fans will wake up in the morning, still scousers. Still chav scum. Still living in a rat infested, stinking shit hole of a city that is still trying to live in the 1970's and is bleeding the hard working tax payers of the rest of the country dry.

From the Blueroom ?

I'm on there just trying to figure out how the ref was biased towards us. Seems like its the Silva and Dzecko bookings they disagree with, not much mention of Barry and Milner being lucky or us having a goal ruled out and a pen call. Oh and Felli and Pienaar should have been off instead of yellows.

If its any consolation their fans will wake up in the morning, still scousers. Still chav scum. Still living in a rat infested, stinking shit hole of a city that is still trying to live in the 1970's and is bleeding the hard working tax payers of the rest of the country dry. [/size]

And if they lose next week, there'll be 10-15k less the week after. [/size]

I'd rather be a (real) blue, with the cup final still to play for.[/size]

pathetic...comin from them clowns eh...it's funny really..40,000 of them claim they were there when they were playing torquay away in the 3rd tier