IGNORED

Man City (H)

pete0

Really brilliant response and full credit to Moyes and the players... No matter how brilliant today was its just absolutely despairing to think that the players couldnt have done this last week.

That's what pi$$ed me off so much last week... We know they can play like this.

fuck me, what a victory after last weeks performance. So much passion, Colman was outstanding, mucha and heits both brilliant, and jelly, well the love is back for that man!!! Oh and the ref was totally and utterly shite today, should never ref a prem match ever again!!

Got to think with head not heart. In a way I feel like a battered housewife who's just been taken for a Michelin star 5 course meal by my twat of a husband. Just waitin for the next Stella fuelled back hander.

Doesnt make sense how we were so good today but so good damn awful last week!! You'd think we would get used to it by now!!

Nothing I love more in this sport than beating Manchester City, the grimy mercenaries.

Is it too much to ask to kick City's ass at home AND to beat Wigan?

Apparently so dry.png

But fuck me, you can't script that stuff. Jelavic getting a goal at the end of beating Man City a man down with an incompetent ref? Even if it was deflected, it's authenticity is remade up by the fact that Jelavic took like 3 touches before shooting.

BOOOOOOM!

So glad to beat that shower of cunts, they're all utter bellends from the players on the pitch to the slimy pricks on the board. Was like playing a team of Suarez's at times. I used to really like Garcia at Benfica but today he was a total disgrace, yes pienaar made contact but the amount of rolls and his reaction was beyond pathetic.

I love how Sky made a big thing over the penalty they should have had and never seemed to mention how Milner shouldnt have been on the pitch.

Great all round performance from everyone, Coleman was an absolute beast at RB, thought Heitinga played exceptionally well too. Mucha played well but he could have caught a few things when he punched but his rushing out saved us a few times. Made up for Jelly to finish the game like that, we need to get the ball to him in those positions more often, because he WILL score.

Looking forward, Felli and peanuts are going to be big misses for the Stoke and Spurs games sad.png

Edited by GoodisonRoad