IGNORED

Well you little bitches.

We always have to do it the hard way, Eg. today we should have been 3 up at half time with the game in the bag. Too often we then get made to pay in the second half conceding very sloppy goals luckily that never happened today. Mixture of ref decisions and lack of concentration has cost us a good 10-20 points.

Lack of concentration Villa, Fulham, Arsenal, Reading.

Cunt decisions: Stoke, Wigan, City

Simply not good enough: ManU, Norwich, Chelsea (unlucky, could have gone either way), Swansea, Soton.

Mixture: Newcastle, WBA, Norwich, Lpoo QPR.

QPR, Southampton, Spurs, and West Ham will feel hard done by against us.

We always have to do it the hard way, Eg. today we should have been 3 up at half time with the game in the bag. Too often we then get made to pay in the second half conceding very sloppy goals luckily that never happened today. Mixture of ref decisions and lack of concentration has cost us a good 10-20 points.

Lack of concentration Villa, Fulham, Arsenal, Reading.

Cunt decisions: Stoke, Wigan, City

Simply not good enough: ManU, Norwich, Chelsea (unlucky, could have gone either way), Swansea, Soton.

Mixture: Newcastle, WBA, Norwich, Lpoo QPR.

QPR, Southampton, Spurs, and West Ham will feel hard done by against us.

What is your opinion of Moyes? I think he has done a fantastic job.

What is the next move forward for you?

Dunno what the ref was on today:

- Wrongly disallowed goal

- City should have had a penalty

- Fellaini should have been off

- Milner should have been off

- Wrong bookings all over the pitch for both teams.

- Didn't know when to give a foul or not

What is your opinion of Moyes? I think he has done a fantastic job.

What is the next move forward for you?

Dunno what the ref was on today:

- Wrongly disallowed goal

- City should have had a penalty

- Fellaini should have been off

- Milner should have been off

- Wrong bookings all over the pitch for both teams.

- Didn't know when to give a foul or not

For what?

Everton pen call was a lot clearer, don't think hand ball should be given on Felli other way round I wouldn't expect a pen.

Dzecko should have been off for the dive, and should have been booked a lot earlier for the push on Distin or moan at the ref, Barry and Milner should have been booked in the first half and probably should have gone on for second yellows. Don't see any qualms over Silva's a cynical foul to break up play and Zab's was deserved as well. Can't argue with either of Pienaar's. The only yellow that shouldn't of been was Felli's as he won the ball, unlike Milner the minute earlier who didn't win the ball but did escape the book.

As for Moyes he's gone stale, too predictable. Luckily Mancini is afraid of change too otherwise you'd have more results against us. Anyone who isn't afraid to go for the win or give youth a chance. Oh and if Felli's still here plays him in his correct position. BTW what's with the City fans who think Felli is an AM? Against City a few years ago was probably his best game and that was in the middle of the park.

'you little bitches'...

You know, if I was Manchester City I'd be frustrated or take issue with yesterday also, as we invariably get a result against your team particularly on home advantage, but it's largely true in what's already been stated. We don't tend to play as well, or get results, against the lesser sides as last week once again demonstrated, but raise our game when there's some big fish opposition. Probably revert to type on the next occasion when a less recognized side comes along and people will be back howling for Moyes head on a plate and calling our squad players every colorful metaphor under the sun when a defeat is handed out and another poor performance.

For what it's worth, I would have wanted you to win back the title again, and even hope you can maybe take the FA cup once more this year. I'll always side with the club over United, and supporters deserved a trophy or two in the last couple of years after going since the 1970s without anything won. I don't care too much about the takeover and cash injection you had. There's no real tangible animosity such as with Chelsea and what they did or have become. You'll still most likely get second place this year and have a good chance of winning the FA cup so be pleased enough with that.

You play like the best team in Europe against us again, give us a hiding, and yet you still won't make the top four? What is wrong with your team? Admittedly I don't watch Everton much but every time you play us, you play off the planet. Yet I will see you play Stoke or Wigan, and you are utter garbage!!

Some teams raise their game against us because they know we are a top side. Other teams turn up expecting to win and go home wondering why they didn't. Your team have no soul.

I don't actually think he's trolling, he made a point and everyone has gone on the defensive!

I don't mind a bit of banter with other fans, but I'd like to see how we approach Stoke, especially as we have a few missing. I hope Moyes stays positive. I'd like to see a 4-4-2 as Vic deserves his place.

V

You play like the best team in Europe against us again, give us a hiding, and yet you still won't make the top four? What is wrong with your team? Admittedly I don't watch Everton much but every time you play us, you play off the planet. Yet I will see you play Stoke or Wigan, and you are utter garbage!!

There is nothing wrong with our team we have a thread bare squad that as with nearly every team in world football has a piss poor day at the office that's just football for you.

I don't think Your particularly trolling but come on give your head a wobble "Stoke & Wigan" for one no team in this League or any for that matter has a divine right to beat any team and two the exact same nonsense could be said of your mob........Sunderland Southampton Villa

All three teams that Your massive squad and team of apparent superstars should easily be able to dispose of...right!??

I don't mind City to be honest and I used to want any team to win the League over United with the obvious exclusion of the shite which would never happen anyway! But this season I'll be glad to see United win it as far to many of Your fans have turned into egotistical smacked arses who have the opinion they are far superior to most.

V

There is nothing wrong with our team we have a thread bare squad that as with nearly every team in world football has a piss poor day at the office that's just football for you.

I don't think Your particularly trolling but come on give your head a wobble "Stoke & Wigan" for one no team in this League or any for that matter has a divine right to beat any team and two the exact same nonsense could be said of your mob........Sunderland Southampton Villa

All three teams that Your massive squad and team of apparent superstars should easily be able to dispose of...right!??

I don't mind City to be honest and I used to want any team to win the League over United with the obvious exclusion of the shite which would never happen anyway! But this season I'll be glad to see United win it as far to many of Your fans have turned into egotistical smacked arses who have the opinion they are far superior to most.

I don't really see that prevalent with them as some may. Yes they've done well since the cash injection and arab takeover, but I don't have any animosity for them. It's not like as with Chelsea, or have experienced a similar scenario in recent years, that there's any real ill-feeling, but I disliked them long before any takeover themselves. Supporters (MCFC) went from 1976 until 2011 without a single trophy, living in the asphyxiating shadow of their more illustrious or recognized neighbors, and all of a sudden, they win a few trophies and everyone's up to bring abuse on them ?. Money or no money, it's no big deal I think. Not a team I have a problem with. would have wanted them to be champions again over other sides you could mention this year, but it's not going to occur unfortunately.

I don't really see that prevalent with them as some may. Yes they've done well since the cash injection and arab takeover, but I don't have any animosity for them. It's not like as with Chelsea, or have experienced a similar scenario in recent years, that there's any real ill-feeling, but I disliked them long before any takeover themselves. Supporters (MCFC) went from 1976 until 2011 without a single trophy, living in the asphyxiating shadow of their more illustrious or recognized neighbors, and all of a sudden, they win a few trophies and everyone's up to bring abuse on them ?. Money or no money, it's no big deal I think. Not a team I have a problem with. would have wanted them to be champions again over other sides you could mention this year, but it's not going to occur unfortunately.

Well I do.....That's just your opinion DK I do see it like that on quite a regular basis admittedly not every City supporter as said but as I know a fair few City fans read fan forums and so on that's how many come across.

Just because You don't see it as being relevant doesn't mean other do or don't. It's the same as Your hatred towards Chelsea they do not bother Me in the slightest tbh apart from their lack of respect to managers but then again who really gives a flying f about it.....

As for abuse I don't really ever see people abusing City fans unless it's brought on by themselves maybe the odd United fan but that's usually a mutual exchange whereas You fly off quite often about Chelsea with no provocation or any other reason to tbh apart from your own opinion of them...

Edited by EFC-Paul

He can't hate Chelsea that much, as he was glad they beat West Ham despite moving 3 points further away.

Closet Chav ?

Not sure how 'anybody' can support a team that have bypassed 100 years of history by buying the league, be it City, Chelsea, or anybody else. I could only ever support a champion if that champion came from effort and perseverance. I could never support a champion that 'took' the title.

It would be like being invaded by a foreign king, or having your entire family replaced by more trendy folk, and told to love them, such has any roots regarding history been replaced at City. What I don't get was why didn't they just create a new club, and leave the old City be?

Why? Because they needed a name, and they needed free entry to the top tier of football. They couldn't care less about City as a club, and the fans let them do it.

He can't hate Chelsea that much, as he was glad they beat West Ham despite moving 3 points further away.

Closet Chav ?

Not sure how 'anybody' can support a team that have bypassed 100 years of history by buying the league, be it City, Chelsea, or anybody else. I could only ever support a champion if that champion came from effort and perseverance. I could never support a champion that 'took' the title.

It would be like being invaded by a foreign king, or having your entire family replaced by more trendy folk, and told to love them, such has any roots regarding history been replaced at City. What I don't get was why didn't they just create a new club, and leave the old City be?

Why? Because they needed a name, and they needed free entry to the top tier of football. They couldn't care less about City as a club, and the fans let them do it.

I get all of this and I agree with you but would we turn down an arab offer or would we welcome players like Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan etc if we could afford them?

Nope, we would break out the champagne and let it flow. I would however like to think that we would remember what its like to be a club fighting to make ends meet and stay level headed.

I get all of this and I agree with you but would we turn down an arab offer or would we welcome players like Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan etc if we could afford them?

Nope, we would break out the champagne and let it flow. I would however like to think that we would remember what its like to be a club fighting to make ends meet and stay level headed.

I'd not support the club anymore if we done a full over haul like Man City. Whole new squad, new manager, new stadium, new badge... same fans? I just don't see the point of wanting this to happen to your club rather than just supporting whatever teams that have already had the revamp.

I don't know Pete.

If you are the best, where is the challenge?

I have supported Everton for the reason that I wanted them to achieve against the odds, and took satisfaction from their success when they did that, and I enjoy us not being the best, as once you are at the top, the only way is down.

I'd not support the club anymore if we done a full over haul like Man City. Whole new squad, new manager, new stadium, new badge... same fans? I just don't see the point of wanting this to happen to your club rather than just supporting whatever teams that have already had the revamp.

Exactly.

We could call Man City 'Everton' instead, and then all go and support them, happy in the knowledge that the only important thing is winning. rolleyes.gif

I will never stop loving Everton

and there are some City fans who are the same. I know a 92 yr old City fan who is very realistic about everything but is enjoying the sucess

If we had their money im sure this fame would attract plastic fans too. Dont tar all their fans with the same brush

Edited by Matt

Only gloating City fans piss me off. Which tends to be the newcomers and bandwagoners in my experience down under. My best mate just started going for them beginning of last season, and his smirks and arrogance has just driven me to hate their club beyond belief. I don't believe you have the right to celebrate your club winning unless you've been there for the blood sweat and tears before hand.

Met a few "pre-2008" fans, and I have respect for them because they remember when they were a small club. But the New breed just piss me off. Whilst I was over there on tour after Christmas I was speaking to a Manc out one night, and he said pre 2008 city wasn't a big deal. But since then they're all up in arms crying out their allegiance like they've been lifelong supporters.

Summing the majority of them up is the chant they sung at Arsenal last year: "you're our feeder club, van Persie is ours!". Fucking arrogant grubs.