IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

It was said in jest more than anything else, but it seems i have upset some peeps.

Dont worry about it Bill. Majority saw your comment as jest. Its no big deal. But seriously, you should watch it. Its a fantastic tv-series. Even if you just watch to see the amazing sets or effects, wardrobe and makeup. So much has gone into the production of it and its very watchable.

My wife is not big on fantasy but she loves GoT.

Dont worry about it Bill. Majority saw your comment as jest. Its no big deal. But seriously, you should watch it. Its a fantastic tv-series. Even if you just watch to see the amazing sets or effects, wardrobe and makeup. So much has gone into the production of it and its very watchable.

My wife is not big on fantasy but she loves GoT.

He has watched it.

I watched it this morning- few decent twists in it.

Oh yeah! Love the fact that you can't predict what's coming while most progs are easy to read.

Not at all happy with the twists :shaking fist: but hopefully things will swing back to the "good guys" (whoever the hell they turn out to be).

Oh yeah! Love the fact that you can't predict what's coming while most progs are easy to read.

Not at all happy with the twists :shaking fist: but hopefully things will swing back to the "good guys" (whoever the hell they turn out to be).

It could go any way couldn't it, I'm still flummoxed as to what's going to happen. Everytime I think I have it sussed it gets blown out the water.

For now....

Can't wait for little fingers to get his comeuppance too, the little snake.

For always. They've done fuck all with him on the show and don't have enough time now to make anyone give a shit about him.

It's different with the books because we've had a lot of time with him, but they've neglected him on the show and now they're just dropping him back in. So, personally, I'm not bothered in the slightest about anything he says or does.

For always. They've done fuck all with him on the show and don't have enough time now to make anyone give a shit about him.

It's different with the books because we've had a lot of time with him, but they've neglected him on the show and now they're just dropping him back in. So, personally, I'm not bothered in the slightest about anything he says or does.

You may have to get used to it mate. Have a feeling he is going to be absolutely integral in it from here on in.

You may have to get used to it mate. Have a feeling he is going to be absolutely integral in it from here on in.

I already know he's integral because I've read the series. What I'm saying is that on the show the viewers don't have any connection to him so when he reveals any big information, or if he died for instance, there is no emotional pay-off.

I already know he's integral because I've read the series. What I'm saying is that on the show the viewers don't have any connection to him so when he reveals any big information, or if he died for instance, there is no emotional pay-off.

Where do the books end? I thought the TV series was ahead of the books now?

It is, that doesn't mean the books haven't shown he's integral. Or hinted at it.

Ah ok, I thought you knew the end then for a minute ??

On a seperate issue that channel. (is it HBO or something similar ) that screens it in the US first has been hacked and they've stolen the next 2 episodes ??

Ah ok, I thought you knew the end then for a minute

On a seperate issue that channel. (is it HBO or something similar ) that screens it in the US first has been hacked and they've stolen the next 2 episodes

It is HBO, I read it was only the script that's been stolen

It said on Talksport this morning it was the next 2 episodes but they could be wrong like.

Defo the script, got talksport on now myself and they have updated it to script on the news bulletin. Hopefully I can avoid any spoilers until those episodes are shown.

Defo the script, got talksport on now myself and they have updated it to script on the news bulletin. Hopefully I can avoid any spoilers until those episodes are shown.

Ah ok, Moose said it was episodes this morning. I'll be furious if it gets plastered all over the place what's going to happen.

Ah ok, Moose said it was episodes this morning. I'll be furious if it gets plastered all over the place what's going to happen.

Moose is a fucking turnip. Yeah I did see someone on the wind up on another site I go on, the spoiler could be real or it could be fake, I saw the title and fumed. Not a chance I will be posting what I saw on here too.

No don't mate I don't want to know. Think there's only 7 episodes isn't there soonly 4 weeks to go.

Think its 7 yeah. Next season (the last) is only 6 but the episodes are going to be feature length.

I'd never post spoilers in here. I'm certain it was just someone on a wind up anyway.

I thought there was but the missus is adamant there isn't .

Thought it was going a bit slow for an epic end this series :lol:

They took a couple of big jumps forward in this episode though; two battles that could've been an episode each covered in a very short space of time.

They took a couple of big jumps forward in this episode though; two battles that could've been an episode each covered in a very short space of time.

Yes and one of them wasnt even shown, only the outcome. Cgi must be getting expensive.

I heard on a podcast season 7 will turn out to be Daenarys vs Cersei for control over Westeros. Season 8 will be the living vs the dead (fire vs ice).