IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

They're supposed to be considerably longer though. Same for the 6eps in season 8

Yeah the last episode I read is 82 minutes long. last nights was shorter than the week previous by about 10 minutes. A lad I went to 6th form with was part of the visual effects crew and got his name in the credits last night.

Edited by aaron

Next August isn't it?

Yeah the last episode I read is 82 minutes long. last nights was shorter than the week previous by about 10 minutes. A lad I went to 6th form with was part of the visual effects crew and got his name in the credits last night.

• Episode 1 – Dragonstone: 59 minutes
  • Episode 2 – Stormborn: 59 minutes
  • Episode 3 – The Queen’s Justice: 63 minutes
  • Episode 4 – The Spoils of War: 50 minutes
  • Episode 5: 59 minutes
  • Episode 6: 71 minutes
  • Episode 7: 81 minutes

Then Season 8 has been rumoured that each episode will be at least 80 minutes long.

I agree. Perfect way to set up the last episodes of the season.

imo Jon Snow will soon be outed as a Targaryen; Drogon already knows and Sam will think again about what Gilly said.

That was a brilliant "drop and go" wasn't it; got to be revisited and, like you said, Drogon knows (sadly he can't tell anyone without incinerating them :D).

I just want Littlefinger dead before the next series please.

I watched it last night, absolutely unbelievable episode that.

As for Jon being Targeryan, I think there could be a third....Tyrion. remember he has also stroked a dragon (sounds like a innuendo)...

Can't see that being the case at all tbh, mate. Tyrion is a Lannister all day long for me.

Haven't watched the episode myself, but my guess would be only Jon survives of those that went beyond the wall, and after Benjen arrived during all the slaughter (and also finally fully dies) Jon rides off on Benjen's horse his tail between his legs. I'll miss Tormund!

It probably doesn't happen anything like that though :lol:.

Can't see that being the case at all tbh, mate. Tyrion is a Lannister all day long for me.

Haven't watched the episode myself, but my guess would be only Jon survives of those that went beyond the wall, and after Benjen arrived during all the slaughter (and also finally fully dies) Jon rides off on Benjen's horse his tail between his legs. I'll miss Tormund!

It probably doesn't happen anything like that though :lol:.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, right, wrong wrong, wrong (in no particular order).

I don't get why he's hated so much. I love Tommy Carcetti.

No characters remaining I want dead (maybe Ed Sheeran if he returns), I just want to see Bronn sitting in a castle somewhere as the last shot of the final episode.

That'd be quality; brilliant character.

I actually don't like Aidan Gillen as an actor full stop, just don't think he's very good at it.

That'd be quality; brilliant character.

I actually don't like Aidan Gillen as an actor full stop, just don't think he's very good at it.

Agree again far to rigid very little diversity plus he has a mouth like a cats arse hole

Next episode I'll sit back and enjoy the notion of people seeing that when he talks ?