IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

Ay lads, first episode of season 7, the part where the Hound see's the white walkers strolling past the wall where it meets the sea in the fire?

Watch the main title sequence, the water to the side of the wall is now frozen for season 7....

Ay lads, first episode of season 7, the part where the Hound see's the white walkers strolling past the wall where it meets the sea in the fire?

Watch the main title sequence, the water to the side of the wall is now frozen for season 7....

Saw that. Clever idea, but don't think thats the case. I think they'll just walk over the wall now they have the numbers, hence the scythe and ice sticks to ice

Saw that. Clever idea, but don't think thats the case. I think they'll just walk over the wall now they have the numbers, hence the scythe and ice sticks to ice

three giants spotted in the first episode, they could destroy the gate or something. Either way I cannot wait for that war to start. Still for me, the best episode is the one with Jon and the white walkers having the battle.

three giants spotted in the first episode, they could destroy the gate or something. Either way I cannot wait for that war to start. Still for me, the best episode is the one with Jon and the white walkers having the battle.

(Hardhome) brilliant episode, can't wait for it all to come together and kick off

Daenerys is getting on my tits this season acting more let a petulant kid with each episode... Split arse

Edited by EFC-Paul

(Hardhome) brilliant episode, can't wait for it all to come together and kick off

Daenerys is getting on my tits this, season acting more let a petulant kid with each episode... Split arse

I think she will turn out to be a villain tbh. There has been hints at it.

Daenerys is getting on my tits this season acting more let a petulant kid with each episode... Split arse

Sanza (or however you spell it) is getting on my nerves this season already- constantly whining and questioning Jon Snow. Feed the whinging bitch to Ramsey Boltons dogs I say, teach her a lesson!

Just listen to yourselves, your like a gang of schoolboys talking in the playground. lol.

Did you ever watch/read Lord of the Rings? Or watch Star Wars? Or Flash Gordon? Read any Asimov or Orwell? Doctor Who?

GOT is part of a genre, of course it's fantasy but it's far from childish, it's a superbly constructed alternative world and its content is often extremely adult and never infantile.

Really don't get why you're so dismissive.

Did you ever watch/read Lord of the Rings? Or watch Star Wars? Or Flash Gordon? Read any Asimov or Orwell? Doctor Who?

GOT is part of a genre, of course it's fantasy but it's far from childish, it's a superbly constructed alternative world and its content is often extremely adult and never infantile.

Really don't get why you're so dismissive.

He can't beat up kids on the playground and steal their lunch money anymore so he comes on here to have a go at the fantasy fans. Real tough guy, macho and all that.

He can't beat up kids on the playground and steal their lunch money anymore so he comes on here to have a go at the fantasy fans. Real tough guy, macho and all that.

Mark, it was said more in fun than serious so but if it offended you or anybody else, I apologise.

Cheers Matt.

Edited by Bill

So one can take cheap shots because they are older and been supporting Everton longer but the other can't by default?

No chance.

no. Comparing a school yard bully to someone who doesn't get the current trend is not the same thing.

no. Comparing a school yard bully to someone who doesn't get the current trend is not the same thing.

Which is fine but excusing someone for their insults or disrespect is not on if you're going to pull people for being disrespectful back. Also, age or length of time supporting anyone doesn't give anyone a free pass or a free ride to insult or disrespect others.

It's a two way street mate.

Have I insulted you Pad.??

NoBill and it wasn't aimed at you per se it was the whole sentiment of Matts comment.you're not shy of giving a bit of stick out (which is great imo) but you shouldn't be exempt from getting it back because of age r length of time supporting a club.

I know you never asked for any so as I say, it's not aimed at you but if you have a link to a time where you have insulted me, that would be great :P

NoBill and it wasn't aimed at you per se it was the whole sentiment of Matts comment.you're not shy of giving a bit of stick out (which is great imo) but you shouldn't be exempt from getting it back because of age r length of time supporting a club.

I know you never asked for any so as I say, it's not aimed at you but if you have a link to a time where you have insulted me, that would be great :P

The whole sentiment of my comment is that I saw someone accused of being a bully. Bullying is not something I take lightly, nor should anyone else.

Overreaction maybe, but I've had too much personal experience of that bullshit to let it slip.