IGNORED

Sunderland

Finn balor

Guest blueboy122

if he was trying to play the ball, its fine, But he didnt and wasnt close to the ball, he just wanted to stop the player.

Thought it was good defending myself, getting your body between player and the man

It's been dog shit so far, 60% of possession and virtually no shots on goal. We need something to mix things up, Osman is too deep to do anything and Pienaar is just running into trouble every time he gets the ball. I'd rather have Oviedo causing Colback some problems on the left and Mirallas on the right with Coleman. Get Jelavic on for Osman and play two up top with Felli pushing back and ball winning.

Must stop giving away freekicks near the goal, Sebastian Larsson is getting closer and closer and he will score if given another couple of goes.

Heitinga and Pienaar poor, Mirallas even on the pitch?

I dont think anyone has done well tbh. If we dont start keeping hold of the ball further up the pitch we will never get a foothold in the game. We need to up the work rate and up the tempo.