IGNORED

Fulham

Guest rusty747

Guest rusty747

Wanted to start this one early so we had something to look forward to after the shambles at Sunderland. We bounced back well after capitulating to Wigan and went on a good run. Can we start off another good run by accepting the role of favourites at home to Fulham and getting a big win with a clean sheet to set us up for the remaining few games?

Wanted to start this one early so we had something to look forward to after the shambles at Sunderland. We bounced back well after capitulating to Wigan and went on a good run. Can we start off another good run by accepting the role of favourites at home to Fulham and getting a big win with a clean sheet to set us up for the remaining few games?

No.

Yeah we will beat Fulham and then surrender at Analfield as usual with fucking horse teeth taking the piss out of Heitenga(probably) im fucking annoyed tonight ha ha. Fulham are wank and proper wank at our place they havent anything to play for and Berbatov is probably on the beach as we speak. Fully expect 2-0 Super Kev and Felli

Fulham are a decent side so I will go for either a 1-0 or 2-1 win, or a 1-1 draw a la Norwich earlier in the season.

As Tricky Trev said though I can also see us beating them comfortably and then losing 3-0 the next weekend. It's painful to even imagine it.

Edited by Fearthainn

They're on a run of two games defeated. They lost 3-0 to Chelsea and 1-0 to Arsenal, I myself think that we will win but I can see it being a grind-out victory. Sidwell is missing for them (although that's nothing to sing and dance about) but it could cause them problems.

I'm going for a 2-1. Mirallas & Baines to score.

They're on a run of two games defeated. They lost 3-0 to Chelsea and 1-0 to Arsenal, I myself think that we will win but I can see it being a grind-out victory. Sidwell is missing for them (although that's nothing to sing and dance about) but it could cause them problems.

I'm going for a 2-1. Mirallas & Baines to score.

Now you mention it, I think Bained hasn't been displaying the same kind of performances as he did in the beginning of the season... Fellaini on the other hand stepped up last game. I'm gonna go with 4-0 2 goals vrom Fellaini and then also Jelavic and some defender... Jags or Distin

I think Baines is probably feeling the effects of a long hard season especially with the amount of running he does. Him, Osman and Pienaar have all been well below form these last few weeks. However it doesnt help him that Pienaar has been so wasteful in front of him. He loses the ball and Baines is caught out of position.

Back to Fulham, they are a much tougher nut to crack than they used to be. They created plenty of chances against Chelsea and they played well with 10men for most of the game against Arsenal. I think they could be a very good side next year under Jol and punch well above their weight.

I think Baines is probably feeling the effects of a long hard season especially with the amount of running he does. Him, Osman and Pienaar have all been well below form these last few weeks. However it doesnt help him that Pienaar has been so wasteful in front of him. He loses the ball and Baines is caught out of position.

Back to Fulham, they are a much tougher nut to crack than they used to be. They created plenty of chances against Chelsea and they played well with 10men for most of the game against Arsenal. I think they could be a very good side next year under Jol and punch well above their weight.

I'd disagree, I think they're easier to take than they used to be. Losing Dembele and Dempsey was a downgrade. Berbatov can't replace that.

I'd disagree, I think they're easier to take than they used to be. Losing Dembele and Dempsey was a downgrade. Berbatov can't replace that.

I think they're still a winnable club. As Mirallas says Dembele and Dempsey were big losses for them, Berbatov has dried up of late too so if we mark him tightly he shouldn't cause us many problems.

They used to be a club that you could almost bank on getting at least a point at home. They were good at home but not the same club away. Jol has changed that and the second half of the season they have been better. They are still creating opportunities just not putting them away.

After the Sunderland result, the remaining games are immaterial. Would like to see the fringe players given a go; Oviedo for Pienaar, Barkley for Ossie, Duffy for Jags/Heits, Vellios for Jela, etc.

On the game, I think it will be a dull draw or last gasp winner, team undecided.

After the Sunderland result, the remaining games are immaterial. Would like to see the fringe players given a go; Oviedo for Pienaar, Barkley for Ossie, Duffy for Jags/Heits, Vellios for Jela, etc.

On the game, I think it will be a dull draw or last gasp winner, team undecided.

Speaking of which, Oviedo has not impressed me every time I saw him play. One cameo appearance after another, little involvement, not really anything to add... Is he really a guy for EFC? On the other hand I saw him play live when he was still at Kopenhagen and he was reeally good then.

Speaking of which, Oviedo has not impressed me every time I saw him play. One cameo appearance after another, little involvement, not really anything to add... Is he really a guy for EFC? On the other hand I saw him play live when he was still at Kopenhagen and he was reeally good then.

It's not his fault that he's only made cameo appearances.

It's not his fault that he's only made cameo appearances.

Yeah but compare it with Mirallas: you immediately saw him make an impact and they both were last minute purchases. Mirallas quickly performed his way into the starting line-up. If Oviedo did the same, we'd have an alternative for Pienaar on the other wing.

Mirallas was needed. Oviedo is trying to compete with a Pienaar & Baines partnership that has been working for years.

I am talking about when they were ON the pitch for the first few times, there was a serious difference in impact. That is as honest as an impression gets. Mirallas was simply a better player than Oviedo.

I am talking about when they were ON the pitch for the first few times, there was a serious difference in impact. That is as honest as an impression gets. Mirallas was simply a better player than Oviedo.

I couldn't agree more. IMO Mirallas is a step above Oveido but that doesn't mean the latter isn't good enough, if Bryan was given the minutes Pienaar has had this season who knows what would have happened.

Has Oveido been given a chance to show his worth any more than say Vellios!

I would expect both players to play more next season or at least get a chance.

We were poor against Sunderland, I can't see it happening at home to Fulham, too much to play for with a home crowd........mind you, home to Wigan just flashed through my mind.

I'd give Jellavic a start, that's not a dig at Anichebe, infact I'd start them both and go straight for Fulhams throat.

Dont forget that Mirallas was given significantly more opportunity that Oviedo has. Also dont forget that they are different types of players, Mirallas is more flamboyant whereas Oviedo strikes me as being solid and dependable. Where Mirallas is our Ronaldo, Oviedo would be more like our Valencia.

Oviedo had that one game, and I cant believe im saying this but I agree with Mirallas. Apart from that one game he has not showed us why he should be given a go.

Pienaar is however rubbish at the moment and Oviedo needs looking at. Otherwise we might get stuck with Mirallas on the left and Naismith on the right. DM believed in Oviedo enough to sign him. Lets have a look at him against Fulham. Pretty please?

Has Oveido been given a chance to show his worth any more than say Vellios!

I would expect both players to play more next season or at least get a chance.

We were poor against Sunderland, I can't see it happening at home to Fulham, too much to play for with a home crowd........mind you, home to Wigan just flashed through my mind.

I'd give Jellavic a start, that's not a dig at Anichebe, infact I'd start them both and go straight for Fulhams throat.

I heard on Radio City the other morning that Vic might be out for the rest of the season with a hamstring injury