IGNORED

Liverpool

MikeO

just watch the game boys (if you can) and support the boys....

was asking why advantage wasnt played, wasnt he?

He seemed to be pointing to other areas in the pitch to make the suggestion that Gibson's foul wasn't his first.

Thought Gibson should have been booked myself. Poor passage of play and poor challenge.

He knew what he was doing but Liverpool have had numerous warnings so it would be pretty hypocritical to fire a yellow at Gibson for his first offence.

He knew what he was doing but Liverpool have had numerous warnings so it would be pretty hypocritical to fire a yellow at Gibson for his first offence.

The other challenges werent as cynical as that one though IMO. Not a great challenge to start with and he was clearly stopping the Liverpool break away.

If you are a true supporter of Everton Football Club then today is much more than just a football game.

I'm just an "Everton enjoyer" Liverpool FC means nothing to me, except that I find it a rather boring team. I just like enjoyable football, so it's a compliment to EFC that I root for them. :)