IGNORED

Liverpool

MikeO

Felli just bosses a game if he feels like it

He only bosses a game when we are facing a potential buyer for Fellaini... :/

Well, At least we didn't lose. On the positive side, if we can beat West Ham at home (no easy task, as WHU are playing well lately), we will finish ahead of Liverpool.

I think a draw was a fair result. We didn't do anything magic and neither did Liverpool, I'm pissed that our goal was disallowed but I'll have to look at it again from a neutral perspective to see if anything was missed in the heat of the moment.

We're 5 points ahead of Liverpool which means that we have a big game against West Ham next week in our bid to finish ahead of them. All eyes to Saturday :).

Lads, that was one of the most dull games I've seen in a long time.

Could've nicked it with Distin or Anichebe's deflected that Reina bizarrely pushed onto the post, but could've lost it with the one Distin cleared out or some of Jags blocks in the 1st half.

But to be honest, I'm finding it hard to find anything I would call a chance...

Fucking wank game that. We were shocking, never pressed them at all and were lucky one of their "long passes" never payed off. Ref was a complete shithouse as eloquently put by mr "stevey g" as per usual. Mirallas was nothing but a liability all game, they were there for the taking today and half our team didnt turn up.

Jags, Distin, Howard, and Gibson are the only ones who've earned their place next week, as far as I'm concerned. Nobody else could complete a pass. Honorable mention to Vic.

Gibson gave up the ball in the midfield too often for my liking. If I'm not mistaken, he gave it up when Gerrard played that ball across the middle of the field that nearly gave me a heart attack.

Jags, Distin, Howard, and Gibson are the only ones who've earned their place next week, as far as I'm concerned. Nobody else could complete a pass. Honorable mention to Vic.

Personally I'd replace Gibson with Coleman, but can wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment.

Wouldnt play them though. That result effectively ends our season, 5 ahead of 7th and 5 behind 5th, would like Davey to give some youngsters a shot

Gibson gave up the ball in the midfield too often for my liking. If I'm not mistaken, he gave it up when Gerrard played that ball across the middle of the field that nearly gave me a heart attack.

I'd have to see it again. I thought he was strong on the ball, and he definitely didn't fuck up as often or on the same level as his midfield companions.

Every time Gerrard hit a pass it went to a red, he was the difference today, with him instead of say Gibson we would have won, he creates things, something today we didn't do.

The old Baines Pienaar thing is dead and Mirallas bottled it today.

Carrigher will be a big miss for them, Gerrard will be an unreplaceable one, he was man of the match today, rightly so!

Shame about Distins goal, but didn't we expect something like that.

Ive been at a christening today but taped it and just watched the match. I know its different watching after the eventbut i thought we were so comfy today even though we were awful. We couldnt put two passes together and going forward we were terrible. Our counter attacking is woeful at times and once more Davey should have won against a really poor Liverpool team. Games like this really makes me want Moyes to go if im honest

I didn't see the game and won't be watching any boring fucking highlights program later for one thing. Been having problems all day and travel chaos and had mind on other things.

Read it was a poor game, referee again was a less than impartial fuck-ass who did us - or himself - no favors, they were poor, we were poor, and maybe the biggest applause of the day was for the said prick match official actually doing something right for once, and bringing an end to the game.

It does look now, we can finish above them, but as before, that's all some can focus on - we must finish about Liverpool

Seems almost like a seasons objective to some. Never mind it's another year without anything won, and we played poor (again), or won't even be in Europe next season - no, so long as we finish above the shite everything is all fine and dandy. Ok, it's nice to look at, and bragging rights in the city, but they're a shit team anyway now, with average players, so is it really that much of an achievement ?

What is a genuine concern, and it's been read before, is Moyes will actually see that a great honor and great seasons work and decide to stay on in the job, well pleased with his endeavors, even though as stated before, it really isn't up to much.

That's 50 games now - by the way - for David Moyes against the teams mentioned before, and no away win at any of the venues mentioned, at any time of his 11 years of tenure. Sorry, but that is a shit statistic whichever way you look at it.

Some insist we're never going to get a victory at these venues so long as Moyes remains in charge - and you can't argue that thinking.

All told, no win at Anfield since 1999, no win away in 50 games now at Liverpool, Arsenal, Plastics and MUFC, in all of Moyes games in charge, poor game, boring game, both teams maybe got what they deserved, referee was a fucking beaut (again), disallowed goals that looked legitimate enough, and no progress made under Moyes against these opposition teams.

Pity anyone watching highlights later. It's been another frustrating season. On paper, a draw at Liverpool isn't a bad result, but you need to look into it far more than that. That's all I got to say on the game today

It does look now, we can finish above them, but as before, that's all some can focus on - we must finish about Liverpool

Seems almost like a seasons objective to some. Never mind it's another year without anything won, and we played poor (again), or won't even be in Europe next season - no, so long as we finish above the shite everything is all fine and dandy.

The only people (you aside) who suggest that our season revolves around finishing above Liverpool are Liverpool supporters.