IGNORED

Liverpool

MikeO

Other teams i am sure will moan about decisions but seriously that ref gave everything towards livershit today. There is one where a player tries to cross and it hits ossie in the face and arm about 5 yards from the kicker and he gives a handball. the foul on miralles is a sending off as he is through on goal. and then the goal.

I can't remember the games or even the decisions but it feels this year we have been robbed of atleast 9 points today and newcastle stick out. that would put us firmly in europe.

I didn't see the game and won't be watching any boring fucking highlights program later for one thing. Been having problems all day and travel chaos and had mind on other things.

Read it was a poor game, referee again was a less than impartial fuck-ass who did us - or himself - no favors, they were poor, we were poor, and maybe the biggest applause of the day was for the said prick match official actually doing something right for once, and bringing an end to the game.

It does look now, we can finish above them, but as before, that's all some can focus on - we must finish about Liverpool

Seems almost like a seasons objective to some. Never mind it's another year without anything won, and we played poor (again), or won't even be in Europe next season - no, so long as we finish above the shite everything is all fine and dandy. Ok, it's nice to look at, and bragging rights in the city, but they're a shit team anyway now, with average players, so is it really that much of an achievement ?

What is a genuine concern, and it's been read before, is Moyes will actually see that a great honor and great seasons work and decide to stay on in the job, well pleased with his endeavors, even though as stated before, it really isn't up to much.

That's 50 games now - by the way - for David Moyes against the teams mentioned before, and no away win at any of the venues mentioned, at any time of his 11 years of tenure. Sorry, but that is a shit statistic whichever way you look at it.

Some insist we're never going to get a victory at these venues so long as Moyes remains in charge - and you can't argue that thinking.

All told, no win at Anfield since 1999, no win away in 50 games now at Liverpool, Arsenal, Plastics and MUFC, in all of Moyes games in charge, poor game, boring game, both teams maybe got what they deserved, referee was a fucking beaut (again), disallowed goals that looked legitimate enough, and no progress made under Moyes against these opposition teams.

Pity anyone watching highlights later. It's been another frustrating season. On paper, a draw at Liverpool isn't a bad result, but you need to look into it far more than that. That's all I got to say on the game today

IF we finish 6th all things considered it certainly isn't as bad as your painting it.

We've played the season with no main striker, Jelavic tried but he just couldn't repeat his form from last season.The usual paper thin squad have been carrying a couple of injuries and we certainly haven't had the rub of the green from some refs!

The only teams above us have probably out spent us two or three times over, and a few below may also have done (they certainly have bigger/better squads)....except for the odd dismal league performance and a disaster against Wigan in the cup, I'd say we did as well as we could expect.Maybe someone should drag up the predictions from the start of the season and they were made off the back of Jelavic ending last season on fire.

That's balancedhuh.png.

Europe was pretty much out of reach anyway so Kenwright is probably quite happy about the prospect of an extra £800,000 in prize money. I know a sum like that is irrelevant to Liverpool....and if coming sixth or seventh means nothing to them why did they bother showing up? If they don't care about Everton why did Gerrard raise his game having been shite for most of the season?

They're like a kid at a party who doesn't win a tube of smarties in musical chairs, "I didn't want them anyway so I'm not even bothered!"

Whilst i was pleased we didn't lay it on a plate for them yesterday. Other than the Distin incident i don't think we ever really looked like doing anything, which i find a shame as they are a beatable team these days imo. One thing though and im really not sure how much more i can put up with it tbh. Individually our midfeilders are all good players, but collectivly as a unit they are just useless imo. Mirallas wants to be Roy of the Rovers and do everything himself all the time, the Ronaldoesque runs are all fine and well when they come off(twice so far) but he needs to find and cement his place in the team first, he's still not even playing 90 mins yet. Osman is too inconsistent for the top level imo. Gibson always looks as though he's playing at 85-90% to me(i know he has only just come back last game, im talking generally though) I think probably because he is worried about when his next injury is coming, and Pienaar has just lost the plot, the whole partnership he had with Baines just looks dead in the water now.

Whether it's Moyes or another i think despite the urgent need for a 20 goal a season man, i don't think we should even look at strikers till we have a sorted out our midfeild, so many games this year have been thrown away due to poor midfield displays, and then it obviously knocks on to the forwards as well. An urgent priority imo.

Whilst i was pleased we didn't lay it on a plate for them yesterday. Other than the Distin incident i don't think we ever really looked like doing anything, which i find a shame as they are a beatable team these days imo. One thing though and im really not sure how much more i can put up with it tbh. Individually our midfeilders are all good players, but collectivly as a unit they are just useless imo. Mirallas wants to be Roy of the Rovers and do everything himself all the time, the Ronaldoesque runs are all fine and well when they come off(twice so far) but he needs to find and cement his place in the team first, he's still not even playing 90 mins yet. Osman is too inconsistent for the top level imo. Gibson always looks as though he's playing at 85-90% to me(i know he has only just come back last game, im talking generally though) I think probably because he is worried about when his next injury is coming, and Pienaar has just lost the plot, the whole partnership he had with Baines just looks dead in the water now.

Whether it's Moyes or another i think despite the urgent need for a 20 goal a season man, i don't think we should even look at strikers till we have a sorted out our midfeild, so many games this year have been thrown away due to poor midfield displays, and then it obviously knocks on to the forwards as well. An urgent priority imo.

Mirallas is a very dangerous outlet for our team 'Roy' has scored two brilliant goals recently and is looking a very good buy.We need a player who can sometimes "do it by himself".His first season in the prem and he looks a bargin.

Gibson needs an operation and is struggling on until the end of the season, he did give the ball away quite a bit yesterday so did many others Blue and red.

All a bit strange really, over the past few seasons livepool were happy to crow about the fact that they were above us in the league ( too stupid to realise how much it had cost them), suddenly when they've been below us for a couple of seasons, positions in the league don't really mean anything.

Bitter or what !!

So Kenwright was happy at the end, of course he was bloody happy, we manged to escape anfield with 11 men still on the pitch, no freak own goals against us, no players with nasty injuries from kung fu kicks and only one perfectly good goal ruled out!........and we got a point.