IGNORED

Liverpool

MikeO

A nothing half really. We have been crap for most parts. No cutting edge and we havent brought our attacking players into the game.

Defensively the midfield have been weak and toothless. They are making runs behind Gibson and Osman who arent tracking them.

We need to up our game and more importantly up our work rate as Liverpool have been the better team.

Very disappointed with our passing so far. We can't string together 3 passes in a row without giving the ball away. Also, Liverpool have gotten through a couple of times through one lob pass and that's frustrated me. Great last ditch defending from the back 4 but we need to prevent those passages of play from getting through. Lets see what this 2nd half brings.

We'd be out of the game if it wasnt for Jags and Distin. Anichebe and Mirallas just arnt getting into the game at all. Mirallas when he has, has been clumsy. We need to buck up our ideas and scare Liverpool this second half. I'd have prefered Fellaini in an anchor man role to sweep up Liverpools fast counter attacks with Jelavic and Anichebe up front, however I'm not complaining about his game he's been our best player in that final third.