IGNORED

Liverpool

MikeO

I can't even remember a last league win at Anfield in the league. must have been 1999/2000 when Campbell (?) scored early, but can't quite think right now. Would be real bad to lose to those..., especially as we have awkward fixtures thereafter and it was mentioned, they have an easier run-in. The snide Suarez will be out for them, so there's every opportunity to get something here. Take away one or two decent players, and they don't offer much. Don't see no reason why we can't get a result out of this, but think all three points may be asking too much. Still await who will be officiating this contest ?

Shite 1` Everton 1

I can't even remember a last league win at Anfield in the league. must have been 1999/2000 when Campbell (?) scored early, but can't quite think right now. Would be real bad to lose to those..., especially as we have awkward fixtures thereafter and it was mentioned, they have an easier run-in. The snide Suarez will be out for them, so there's every opportunity to get something here. Take away one or two decent players, and they don't offer much. Don't see no reason why we can't get a result out of this, but think all three points may be asking too much. Still await who will be officiating this contest ?

Shite 1` Everton 1

Michael Oliver

Fuck me he is wank, he will be getting bullied by Gerrard. As much as i like Jags we need a captain in middle of the park that terrorises everybody including the ref.

They are favorites, but they also have the pressure of knowing that losing to us will condem them to finishing below us, that might just give us a slight edge.

If Everton play to their strenghts and perform we can win this, but a peformance like the one at Sunderland and we have no chance.

This is no ordinary game, head says the usual will happen and things will conspire, dodgy ref, own goal etc, heart says a fighting draw is possible.

Head is usually right.

The MotoGP is on at the same time as this game so if it gets embarrassing I'll have something to flick on. I'll be watching the game from the start though, I hate derbies with a passion but I'll be watching in case we actually turn up this year.

We are good enough to beat them, we just need to believe it.

The MotoGP is on at the same time but I can't stand missing Everton. I'll watch the game but if it starts going pear-shaped I'll flick over to the racing. I hate derbies, especially at Anfield.

If we go out there, fight and lose I don't mind. I just don't want us to roll over like we usually do.

The MotoGP is on at the same time but I can't stand missing Everton. I'll watch the game but if it starts going pear-shaped I'll flick over to the racing. I hate derbies, especially at Anfield.

If we go out there, fight and lose I don't mind. I just don't want us to roll over like we usually do.

The MotoGP is on at the same time as this game so if it gets embarrassing I'll have something to flick on. I'll be watching the game from the start though, I hate derbies with a passion but I'll be watching in case we actually turn up this year.

We are good enough to beat them, we just need to believe it.

Echooo.....

:P

Hope we slay the bastards. Gibson to hit a screamer, Barkley to nutmeg Gerrard in the lead up to a Mirallas beauty and Distin to eat Sturridge alive.

I understand the irony in me saying this being an Aussie, but when I was over in Liverpool at the start of the year I was in a cab to Goodison for the game against Swansea and the cabby (who was a blue) told me you fellas sung "fuck off back to Norway, the city is ours" the last time we beat them in a derby. Would love to hear of that happening again.

COME ON YOU FUCKING BLUES.