IGNORED

Zoo's Question of the Day - Version 2.0

Zoo

• 4 weeks later...

The football is back and therefore so is my quiz. Last season I had this running most days so will be aiming to keep to a similar pace this season. As always, there are no points and no prizes. This is purely to serve as a bit of entertainment whilst flicking through all the pages of Evertonian waffle. Anyone is welcome to have a guess at the answers and you can have as many attempts as you want.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 113:

Which of the 3 1888-89 original 12 League grounds are still in use 125 years later?

1 - Deepdale; Preston North End (correctly answered by MikeO).

2 - Anfeld; Everton & Liverpool (correctly answered by MikeO).

3 - Turf Moor; Burnley (correctly answered by MikeO).

Edited by Zoo

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 114:

Which three goalkeepers have captained World Cup winning teams?

1 - Iker Casillas; 2010 (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

2 - Dino Zoff; 1982; (correctly answered by MikeO).

3 - Gianpiero Combi; 1934 (correctly answered by Bill's Search Engine).

Edited by Zoo

Have we finished with the previous Question. ??

Yeah, the right answers were Turf Moor, Anfield & Deepdale. Sheffield United have one of the oldest grounds but they were not founders of the Football League. As for this question, Casillas is right whilst Buffon is wrong (Cannavaro was captain when they won it).

Yeah, the right answers were Turf Moor, Anfield & Deepdale. Sheffield United have one of the oldest grounds but they were not founders of the Football League. As for this question, Casillas is right whilst Buffon is wrong (Cannavaro was captain when they won it).

Seems strange that you put the answers before the Questions, i looked at the last post and peeps were still answering the question, if the answers came after the questions i would have known it was over and finished. Strange is all.

Seems strange that you put the answers before the Questions, i looked at the last post and peeps were still answering the question, if the answers came after the questions i would have known it was over and finished. Strange is all.

That's the way it has been since Question number one :dont know: .

Edit: If people want it changed though I don't have a problem with it.

Edited by Zoo