IGNORED

Zoo's Question of the Day - Version 2.0

Zoo

Don't be an Idiot with the thread title kid. One quiz is as good as another. The competition is in the respective questions, not between any damn participants.

Only to say, maybe it's the names of clubs on badge insignia. There's ore or two extra club names presented that weren't shown before. I don't know

Don't be an Idiot with the thread title kid. One quiz is as good as another. The competition is in the respective questions, not between any damn participants.

Only to say, maybe it's the names of clubs on badge insignia. There's ore or two extra club names presented that weren't shown before. I don't know

Zoo's QOTD 2.0 - The Best Quiz on ToffeeTalk.

I wish you'd both simply try and be part of the TT community instead of trying to be in the spotlight all the time. It's really boring and quite irritating. :dont know:

I wish you'd both simply try and be part of the TT community instead of trying to be in the spotlight all the time. It's really boring and quite irritating. :dont know:

A bit rich from the one person on here who craves it so much. The title was changed as a joke intended to have a little bit of harmless banter around here. You obviously failed to see that because you are so determined on going around the forum trying to pick fights with me. You also say that it's 'boring' and 'irritating' yet you seem to be the only person that thinks that. What I'm doing is making the forum active by posting quizzes and what-not whilst your posts consist of;

A - Random photo-shop edits at any given opportunity.

B - Checking my posts and replying to them to try and get me to bite.

C - Going around ToffeeTalk using it as a spring-board for the world famous Everton site that you run.

Do me a favour as I said before. If you don't like me then you're entitled to your opinion but stop going around the forum giving out digs because it's both boring and pathetic. I'm sure someone of your age would have a lot more to do with his time than trying to pick fights with a 19 year old over an Everton forum.

Stop trying to be a mod Avin - it doesn't suit you.

8 teams with an animal on the badge?

Palace have red on their kit so there are 2 correct answers!!!

I'll give you that! It's to do with birds on badges.

6 teams had birds on their badges (Liverpool, Manchester City, Norwich, Swansea, Tottenham & West Brom) whilst in this season there are 8 with the addition of Cardiff & Palace (Cardiff did change to the dragon but left the bluebird at the bottom as a nod to their history).

A bit rich from the one person on here who craves it so much. The title was changed as a joke intended to have a little bit of harmless banter around here. You obviously failed to see that because you are so determined on going around the forum trying to pick fights with me. You also say that it's 'boring' and 'irritating' yet you seem to be the only person that thinks that. What I'm doing is making the forum active by posting quizzes and what-not whilst your posts consist of;

A - Random photo-shop edits at any given opportunity.

B - Checking my posts and replying to them to try and get me to bite.

C - Going around ToffeeTalk using it as a spring-board for the world famous Everton site that you run.

Do me a favour as I said before. If you don't like me then you're entitled to your opinion but stop going around the forum giving out digs because it's both boring and pathetic. I'm sure someone of your age would have a lot more to do with his time than trying to pick fights with a 19 year old over an Everton forum.

Stop trying to be a mod Avin - it doesn't suit you.

I'll give you that! It's to do with birds on badges.

6 teams had birds on their badges (Liverpool, Manchester City, Norwich, Swansea, Tottenham & West Brom) whilst in this season there are 8 with the addition of Cardiff & Palace (Cardiff did change to the dragon but left the bluebird at the bottom as a nod to their history).

You really are a jumped up little prick mate.

You seem to have a problem that I have a website that I use as a side interest in which to display a little artwork occasionally, and renew an interest in coding that I used to have. It seems to niggle you for some reason, though not really sure why mate. Hard shit - get over it. I've been building websites since 2004, mostly for other people, but a few for fun. So what.

It's not in competition with any other website, and it's agenda is purely therapeutic. If I was using Toffeetalk in order to promote it at the expense of Toffeetalk I'm fairly sure one or two of the members here would have had a word. The reason I link to it here is because it's an opportunity to share my interest with guys whom I've been chatting to for years, and get a little feedback.

Like others, I contribute financially to Toffeetalk every year, and like others, I've been loyal to this forum when there were very few members posting, so I think it's fair to say that my intentions towards Toffeetalk are genuine and positive, so you really need to keep your pathetic little conspiracy theories in check.

In my opinion, anybody who needs to add their name to threads is a bit desperate mate. It's like a battle of 'Look at me' between you and DK which is detracting from the forum, and annoying as fuck. This isn't GOT. If you are desperate for recognition, why not start an 'ask me a question about me' thread on there, like all the other sad little attention seeking pricks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: .

Keep them coming Avin!

Edit: Anyway, for all the normal people on this forum here's the next question.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 1,742:

Which four clubs have won the Barclays Premier League Asia Trophy;

1 - Chelsea; 2004 & 2011 (correctly answered by Matt).

2 - Bolton Wanderers; 2005 (correctly answered by Avinalaff).

3 - Portsmouth; 2007 (correctly answered by Avinalaff).

4 - Spurs; 2009 (correctly answered by Cake).

For those that don't know what it is it's that cup that some Premier League teams play in pre-season against Asian clubs.

Edited by Zoo

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 111:

Name the 3 European countries who have already been eliminated from the 2014 FIFA World Cup:

1 - Scotland (correctly answered by Matt).

2 - San Marino (correctly answered by Matt).

3 - Faroe Islands (correctly answered by Mogsy).

Edited by Zoo

• 2 weeks later...

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 112:

Name the only player to have scored in all four Football League divisions (Premier, Championship, League One & League Two) for Blackpool;

1 - Brett Ormerod; (correctly answered by GoodisonRoad).

Edited by Zoo