IGNORED

Zoo's Question of the Day - Version 2.0

Zoo

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 107:

Which is the only club that Chelsea have failed to beat in the Premier League era?

1 -

Thinking of pre-Chelski and only in the Prem for a short time... Swindon or Bradford? Both were shocking though!!!

What happened to the declared 'hiatus' or was that just a battle for attention with fellow seeker DK ? :dont know:

Don't be a fucking ass. I'm no goddamn attention whore. I can't stand them from a personal perspective and would rather keep a low profile. You and some others maybe need to distinguish between the ones who actually want to be the center of attention and those who just go about their business and just make spontaneous responses that retrospectively may have been wrong at the time and caused a bit of furore or notice but with no intention of any attention seeking expedition. You can leave that to the relevant names. But don't make claims for all to see, and there has to be some line of defense. I'm not going to say another word on the issue. Advise you take notice to save your own, and others, time.

I don't know the answer to this latest trivia. Burnley maybe but it's a long shot. No surprises if incorrect

It's wrong Dalziel and don't bite. It seems sometimes that this forum is determined to stop regular posting by constant, pointless posts in an attempt to get a reaction.

Marco got the answer (again) it's Oldham.

Edited by Zoo

Don't be a fucking ass. I'm no goddamn attention whore. I can't stand them from a personal perspective and would rather keep a low profile. You and some others maybe need to distinguish between the ones who actually want to be the center of attention and those who just go about their business and just make spontaneous responses that retrospectively may have been wrong at the time and caused a bit of furore or notice but with no intention of any attention seeking expedition. You can leave that to the relevant names. But don't make claims for all to see, and there has to be some line of defense. I'm not going to say another word on the issue. Advise you take notice to save your own, and others, time.

I don't know the answer to this latest trivia. Burnley maybe but it's a long shot. No surprises if incorrect

You do far too much swearing. :dont know:

It's wrong Dalziel and don't bite. It seems sometimes that this forum is determined to stop regular posting by constant, pointless posts in an attempt to get a reaction.

Marco got the answer (again) it's Oldham.

assist to c..followed his logic of teams in the top flight for little time...plus you could have narrowed it down..4 guesses for 1 answer is a bit much :lol:

Nothing to do with managers (I don't think)!! Took me a while to remember all 20 - I need the season to start as I'm getting rusty!!!

Bruce, Holloway, Allardyce, Hughton, Pardew, McKay, Moyes, Lambert, Hughes, Clarke, Rodgers.

Di Canio, Martinez, Wenger, Pellegrini, Pocochetti, Jol, Laudrup, Vilas Boas, Mourinho.

Doesn't work :(.

Cardiff, Liverpool, 2x Manchester, Swansea, Hull, Newcastle, Norwich, Sunderland, Southampton & Stoke = eleven.

It was a long shot!!! Thanks for doing the working out that I was too lazy to do!

What about teams that wear red?!?! Palace and Cardiff would be the +2 added to Arse, ManU, Liverpoo, Southampton, Stoke, Sunderland... Have I missed anyone?

It was a long shot!!! Thanks for doing the working out that I was too lazy to do!

What about teams that wear red?!?! Palace and Cardiff would be the +2 added to Arse, ManU, Liverpoo, Southampton, Stoke, Sunderland... Have I missed anyone?

Sounds like a decent call to me!

Although Palace playing in red is maybe a bit of a long shot.