IGNORED

Kits Thread

When I was little I collected football shirts and even now I'm always interested to see what teams are going to be wearing next season. I'll keep this thread updated with the latest and greatest kits which will be worn in the 2013/14 season and we can all debate whether they are better or worse than last years efforts.

Feel free to post any that you find;

FC Barcelona:

Foto_FCB_13-14-Optimized.v1369125342.jpg

Edited by Zoo

When I was little I collected football shirts and even now I'm always interested to see what teams are going to be wearing next season. I'll keep this thread updated with the latest and greatest kits which will be worn in the 2013/14 season and we can all debate whether they are better or worse than last years efforts.

Feel free to post any that you find;

FC Barcelona:

Foto_FCB_13-14-Optimized.v1369125342.jpg

That home one is okay but im really not keen on that away kit!! Reminds me of that yellow one the shite had. Messi doesnt look too impressed with it either! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

They were leaked months ago and everyone hated them then. I love how the Kopites are defending them though, one said 'At least we are a club that are trying something new and not just going with the traditional designs you always see'.

I love how when it's blatantly obvious that they've fucked up they still find some hilarious excuses.

Well played Warrior though, giving us all a good laugh for next year.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw an FCPorto replica for sale a week or two ago but can't remember the sponsor. May have been before of after the european cup win, there was no way to really determine, but I don't think much of that new design . Even if I was a fan of that particular club, I still wouldn't make a purchase.