IGNORED

FIFA Under 20 World Cup

c1982

I don't think it's on ITV, just Eurosport.

The live match schedule can be found here: http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/search.shtml?query=Live FIFA Under-20 World Cup

The England games are:

JUNE 23 19:00 Group Stage: England vs Iraq

JUNE 26 15:45 Group Stage: Chile vs England

JUNE 29 19:00 Group Stage: Egypt vs England

Further games can be found at:

http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/matches/kostage.html

It's £4.99 to stream Eurosport for for the whole month if people don't have Sky. http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk

John Lundstram has started a diary from the competition on the official site:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/06/14/u20-world-cup-diary

Looking forward to watching this, would be brilliant if all 5 Everton players got a run out! ITV have got the games.

It's on Eurosport....have ITV got some as well?

Also, thought it was only four players....but I see Garbutt got called up earlier in the week to replace Sam Byram :).

Definitely worth watching this, hopefully they do a bit better than the under 21s.

I wouldn't watch anything on ITV, so fuck that. And even then, can (sometimes) get Eurosport but it's not a very good reception.

I don't care much for the international scene and junior soccer doesn't really generate much interest. I wish our players well that are involved in this tournament but that's about as far as it goes.

Guess I'm too old then.

Can't keep up with all these damn english (junior) soccer games. Last I read they were in bottom place by defeats from Italy, Norway and Israel (?) and now they have a great win over some south american opposition ? Stuart Pearce is the manager of something, but it appears there's too many games in progress. Gets a bit confusing, so maybe best to concentrate on senior level. These kids could maybe be your future.

Guess I'm too old then.

Can't keep up with all these damn english (junior) soccer games. Last I read they were in bottom place by defeats from Italy, Norway and Israel (?) and now they have a great win over some south american opposition ? Stuart Pearce is the manager of something, but it appears there's too many games in progress. Gets a bit confusing, so maybe best to concentrate on senior level. These kids could maybe be your future.

Your talking about the U21's abysmal showing in the European Championships

This was a friendly for the U20's ahead of the World Cup

Rule one of golf, comes above everything else....if you don't know what you're doing never pick up a wood on the first tee no matter how long the hole is.

Use a putter if you have to but just get the hell out of there!

I used to play a lot and very occasionally even managed a decent effort with a driver, but on the first tee I invariably used a four iron because I knew nine times out of ten I could hit a decent shot.

That was very funny though.

If the keeper had stayed up he would have saved it. The finish for the other two goals was better IMO. Cracking couple of saves from our keeper too.

That's like saying if the keeper would have dived the other way for a penalty he would have saved it :dry: good confident finish over the keeper. How many times have you seen Vic go one on one and hit the keepers legs?