IGNORED

FIFA Under 20 World Cup

c1982

i still think he was the most dangerous player in the first half.

Dier just hit post with free kick.

only saw the last 20 mins of the 1st half.

Great effort from Dier. I thought he'd go for power (being a CB) but was a very good, controlled effort.

Harry Kane is just a fucking awful player, he is really Shite. Offers very little besides an aerial presence, got the first touch of a rapist

think its the 1st time ive seen him play, but he does seem about as useful as a chocolate fireguard....

think its the 1st time ive seen him play, but he does seem about as useful as a chocolate fireguard....

He has been crap in all 3 games I've seen him play he has a dreadful first touch and can't finish the simplest of chances that team mates have worked hard to create for this donkey, his decision making is also awful I'm not quite sure he has any other attribute other than his height

He has been crap in all 3 games I've seen him play he has a dreadful first touch and can't finish the simplest of chances that team mates have worked hard to create for this donkey, his decision making is also awful I'm not quite sure he has any other attribute other than his height

not just tonight then.

Whats all this white stuff the ref is throwing on the pitch, is it to mark the position of the freekicks and walls?

Agree, he's been awful and it's beyond me why he kept being picked. He's had a dreadful tournament.

Barkley showed up well and was probably our most consistently dangerous player of the tournament; he looked head and shoulders the most influential player on the pitch most of the time. The other to really impress me was Eric Dier. I wonder if we'd have a chance of bringing him back or if we've blown our chances in that regard? When he returned to Portugal at the end of his loan it sounded as though he'd hoped to be closer to the first team action.

Watched the game tonight and the the England team was full of players from Liverpool.

On a Everton view of thing surely you'll be happy with parts of the game.

Thought Stones played really well, for 70 minutes he was covering two positions, Right back and right midfield. Think the heat might have got to him after 70 minutes though but he put that much effort in before that you can't blame him. People from penistone aren't used to that heat LOL.

He put some lovely crosses in, also defended well in the whole.

Also Ross Barkley played really well. If it wasn't for a good keeping display from there Goalkeeper and Kane could hit the target then England will be surely through.

Some will go OTT about England and the press will defo go over the top but i think there was some positives tonight. Hopefully the FA will have learnt from the last u21 finals and all the best players will be there next time if England get to the Finals.

I'll be quick. I wasn't even aware there was a game today.

Who was the opposition and how much did they win by. As a rule not interested in any level of international soccer, but there were some of our younger players involved in this.

What stage was this game incidentally, haven't been following this competition in my defense.

I'll be quick. I wasn't even aware there was a game today.

Who was the opposition and how much did they win by. As a rule not interested in any level of international soccer, but there were some of our younger players involved in this.

What stage was this game incidentally, haven't been following this competition in my defense.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Under+20+world+cup

Poor attempt at humor. And that's three defeats now for those kids and look at the caliber of opposition that's been played. Aren't these players supposed to be your country's future. If the national side at senior level is struggling, you look further down the line and some have to be worried at the players yet to come. At least it's over now, so at least that's something.

I was paying more attention to a movie in my defense. Three, defeats, two defeats, one defeat, the fact of the matter is the kids have been eliminated and it's been an all-round poor showing from all you can ascertain. Doesn't bode well for the future. Still, they who laugh last, laugh longest etc