IGNORED

Jefferson Montero

it great this time of the season - every year we seem to be linked with all sorts of player only to find we sign players out of the blue, that was never a rumour at all. I wonder if will be the same under Martinez as it was under Moyes. We'll never learn!!

We all spend pointless man hours mulling over every link we hear. 95% of which are without any substance. I wonder how most of them really start?

June has to be the worst month of the year - anything to fill the void of no Everton games.

We know a couple of enquiries have been made - I hope it is Honda and Moses

We all spend pointless man hours mulling over every link we hear. 95% of which are without any substance. I wonder how most of them really start?

If I come on and there are more than a couple of new posts in the rumour section I just click "mark as read".

Does this Jefferson, have his own airplane ?

Never heard of this player, although Ecuador produce some worthwhile players, so could be a name of potential, and if so, really hope that club in question don't bring him in, but they've just paid a substantial amount for the long streak of cabbage Carroll to make a permanent move from Liverpool. Had look at his Wiki page and found nothing to get excited about. If we miss out and they, or whoever, manages a capture, won't be losing no sleep, but just appears as just another close season rumor. Wait until something occurs set in stone and take it from there, all just if's and maybe's at this point in time.

Does this Jefferson, have his own airplane ?

Never heard of this player, although Ecuador produce some worthwhile players, so could be a name of potential, and if so, really hope that club in question don't bring him in, but they've just paid a substantial amount for the long streak of cabbage Carroll to make a permanent move from Liverpool. Had look at his Wiki page and found nothing to get excited about. If we miss out and they, or whoever, manages a capture, won't be losing no sleep, but just appears as just another close season rumor. Wait until something occurs set in stone and take it from there, all just if's and maybe's at this point in time.

Kane it all comes down to our board knowing how frustrated we get over the lack of squad investment, and they believe that by making attempts to improve the club we will be satisfied. Think of how long we have held onto Leroy Fer and countless others over the last several years. I am not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but our board are only looking to make a profit off of what they have put into the club, For most businesses I would say that is a great vision, but for a football club who gain followers all over the world, and bleed for the club it only hurts. I used to think it was Moyes who dragged his feet over transfers, but now he has left, and he has already bought Thiago. I used to think Kenwright loved the club, but he claims fans have bothered him like rape, and Elstone, my mother taught me restraint, but I really dislike him. I do not expect investment at the club similar to Man City, Monaco, or Paris, but some level of ambition from our board would be quite pleasing. How they dismissed the idea of letting the fan base buy more into the club to fund operatinos imilar to Dortmund or other German clubs has me furious. They appoint quality personal to manage the players, but I feel like they could care less about how the club operates as long as they make a return on their investment. I know it may seem a bit extreme, but it was only 2 years ago Moyes was talking about how the club would be in a relegation fight, and without investment that is sure to return with the clubs around us all improving. Every club will not pull a QPR. I am not BU, and I do not hate our board, but I am worried about the direction the board is taking our beloved club. Sorry I went off topic, but these things have been on my mind lately, and I have had several drinks tonight.

Edited by Iamryanstover

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...