IGNORED

Potential line ups / formations...

Matt

Until it's actually implemented in the EPL on a regular basis we can't really say what will occur and how they will perform together, but once again, and with the new additions and new philosophies of the manager, there is actual prospect there to do something next season, that hasn't been quite witnessed in recent seasons with Moyes. Just waiting now until the start of play and see what occurs, but quietly confident.

Until it's actually implemented in the EPL on a regular basis we can't really say what will occur and how they will perform together, but once again, and with the new additions and new philosophies of the manager, there is actual prospect there to do something next season, that hasn't been quite witnessed in recent seasons with Moyes. Just waiting now until the start of play and see what occurs, but quietly confident.

hence the word "potential" in the title...

.....................Robles.................

...........Jags...Alcaraz...Distin....

Coleman...........................Baines

................Felli.....Gibson..........

Deulofeu.......Kone..........Mirralas

have Coleman and Baines as wingbacks, allows the front 3 to have the freedom to play through the centre or wings

I like this a lot. My only variation on this theme might be, over time, to introduce Bryan Oviedo somewhere on the left.

We're going out this night so no real time for argument, but look at it from this perspective. The thread title indicates 'line up and formation' potential, and I was (innocently enough) refering to the actual season ahead and how they play together and the potential for success. Wasn't in direct reference to any formation or starting XI, merely the promise or expectation of how well we can do in a few weeks when the time arises. Say again, I think the potential is there to do something next season and with the new faces, there could be glory ahead, but until the relevant time occurs, we can only speculate. Try to say the right things, but they get misinterpreted sometimes. That's the last word on todays issue.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/everton-fc-we-wont-abandon-5382796?

“We have real quality players, with real experience, and when have that you can open up the door a little bit more in terms of being able to play the game in different ways.

“That is really needed in the modern game because every single game in the league and in the cup is different.

Faints.

.....................Robles.................

...........Jags...Alcaraz...Distin....

Coleman...........................Baines

................Felli.....Gibson..........

Deulofeu.......Kone..........Mirralas

have Coleman and Baines as wingbacks, allows the front 3 to have the freedom to play through the centre or wings

Similar to mine but with one change.

http://www.bluefootyforum.com/apps/forums/topics/show/9207007-i-m-excited?page=last

Damn you Martinez, no 4-5-1 at home until the 70th minute? As long as you have a centre half you can bring on in defensive midfield allowing you to send fellaini up top then you've got nothing to worry about. You are only going to make us unpredictable and Baines and Pienaar won't be the sole source of creative goals.

I'm actually starting to worry that Fellaini may get muscle wasting in his pecs due to the none exposure of cushioning 30 yard Jag wedges.