IGNORED

Rovers vs Everton

cn174

You can never can tell what will happen in the coming months. I'm not buying into all this 'Martinez is the best thing since electricity' mindset. Was pleased to learn of todays 3 - 1 success and Jelavic getting two strikes and it appears it was a decent display but once again the real hard work starts in a month or two. As always, you never can read too much into these pre-season fixtures. Going to wait until Norwich City on the first day before making proper judgments but well done to all involved today in getting a result.

You can watch the whole game on evertonTV on the iPad without paying (well you could last night). We looked very impressive in possession but as said Blackburn sadly didn't look too good. Oviedo played very well, Gibson looks comfortable dropping in to get the ball from the cb's, Barkley looked lively, Pienaar and Mirrallas were always a threat, Distin looks solid still, Coleman is just top notch and Stones looks very comfortable in possession. I was very happy for Jelavic too. I think Martinez only wants players who are really comfortable with the ball at their feet so could actually see Anichebe being sacrificed and it makes me wonder are there actually players better suited than Fellaini - looking at how we set up maybe taking say £24m and buying 3 players with that money may be the way forward.

Overall I'm feeling optimistic, I'm not going to get carried away though.

We usually lose or have a setback against lower league opposition so on the basis of that, it was a more than adequate result. Won't say Blackburn are a poor side, they only won the League Cup a few years ago and had some big names involved but it will be interesting to see how we do with Martinez and a different game philosophy than before, if or when we face teams like this and other lower league sides in the league cup or FA cup in the coming season. But it's easy to say it, and another to see what actually occurs, but yesterday did look quite promising.

That's three fucking times now, just doesn't know when to fucking stop ?

No I don't know any Blackburn Rovers players, I don't see what they get up to, wasn't aware they were playing us in a friendly game, I have a life outside of fucking soccer, or meaningless friendlies, would rather focus on when the real work starts in the EPL in a month or two, may have missed one or two said pre-season games. Blow your 'insight' out your fucking ass. I'm not going to be so pleasant about this next time.

I think that if you just stop posting meaningless crap when you have nothing to say, people will stop pointing out what meaningless crap you post.

Why did you answer his questions when you had no answers?

Thanks for sharing that mikeisyou.

There's something about that Martinez bloke, you know! Good times ahead!

There's something about Mikeisyou too, and it isn't that he is a legit member either, but feel free to thank him (not me) for stealing it from my site though and then reposting it underneath my own link. I think I'll not bother sharing the next match, and see if mikeisyou can help instead, eh mike?

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy-ab&q=mikeisyou&oq=mikeisyou&gs_l=hp.3...1516.4269.0.4664.9.9.0.0.0.0.217.818.7j1j1.9.0....0...1c.1.22.psy-ab..3.6.634.Y4kbX5mxfLc&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49784469,d.d2k&fp=33ce75cd2dffaaf9&biw=1680&bih=881