IGNORED

Neville Southall's column

Louis

I agree with Mr Southall - our ex manager has made his own bed - he must sleep in it now -

he has burned bridges with his patronizing actions towards Everton and our best players -

I hope he gets the message some day and start treating us with the same respect most of the Everton fans showed him -

but I fear it is too late for tears - most of us now quite like our new Roberto boy -

remember the old folks used to say a change is as good as a holiday

It's all a bit hypocritical though to talk about stopping managers from going back for players, while we have done exactly the same to Wigan.

It wasn't just that Av. Moyes knows his release clause which was a fair valuation IMO - maybe £2m short. So not only do they do the bid on the eve of a big game, they offer £12m for baines and £16m for Fellaini.

Moyes has handled this disgracefully and he had an opportunity to apologise which he missed.

We paid kones release clause - no fucking about, even though many think it was a little steep. I'm sure when it come to McCarthy we will negotiate in the same manner we did to acquire Martinez.

United have no class whatsoever. They nabbed Moyes whilst he was managing our club, months before the season ended! Disgrace. Davie was party to that also.

When have United 'ever' had class Haf?

Ferguson was the most classless manager I've ever known. United won't offer us big money as they know our circumstances, nor will they care about Moyes' relationship with us. Their attitude will be that Moyes only concern be with United, and probably rightfully so, just as we expect the same from Bobby. We can dislike the situation, but to not understand it, and instead put the blame on either manager is a little childish.

Can you imagine Moyes telling United that he isn't prepared to disrespect us? United don't give a flying about sentiment.

Big Nev,s comments were the same as ours. Difference being his will be seen by a lot more people which is good.

As for Everton treating Wigan the same...Dave Whelan has said himself that Bill Kenwright and Everton Football Club do their business

in the right way, as we did when we approached them for Martinez. He also said Everton act with class and respect...Whelan,s own words.

Also interesting that United have now officially wrote to Chelsea asking them to stop coming in for Rooney.

David Moyes is trying to prove to United staff and fans that he is in the Ferguson mode, non sentimental and ruthless in pursuit of the goals

of Manchester United, but truth be known he has acted like a total prick. Today he said he will continue to pursue players right up to the

closing of the transfer window .

I hate the bastard now, he,s basically trying to bully Everton as if we some small fry, a total lack of class or respect.

This business will probably drag on right to the last miniute on deadline day.

Praying that Everton holds its ground and fucks United off. Instead of calming down im more pissed off with this every day, when all I want

is to watch our games and hopefully see us win. and Roberto get a real good start. David Moyes is dead to me.

PS Above my picture it says ANDREW COFFEY . Can someone tell me what that's about ?

Default member titles are Everton names...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Coffey

....and change depending on your post count.

You'll move through a series of (mostly) players until you get to Dixie Dean if you post 2000 times.

Alternatively you can go into your control panel and write your own.

(Click the triangle next to your name in the top right of the screen, select "My Settings". It's in the "Profile Information" section. Any problem let me know what you want it changed to and I'll do it.)