IGNORED

Andres Guardado

Think he's looking at it more as impact players who are both possible loans.

And Atsu would be more a replacing for Jerry wouldn't he?

I hope this one comes off, we need that exciting attacking option.Mirralas had a quiet season and we could do with someone else explosive.

And that's my point - they're at different stages of their career so you'd expect Atsu to make more of an impact. So to say he doesn't want Atsu in on loan because he doesn't believe Gerry made much of an impact is ridiculous.

And that's my point - they're at different stages of their career so you'd expect Atsu to make more of an impact. So to say he doesn't want Atsu in on loan because he doesn't believe Gerry made much of an impact is ridiculous.

Not arguing mate just looking at it a different perspective that's all.

I would prefer loan with option to buy any day.

regarding gerry I replied to stevo who brought him into the equation.

I still say gerry was not that good but good luck to the lad if he makes it at barca.

as I say atsu if he comes will get my support but id still prefer a permanent transfer.

Erm, I was replying to you who brought him into it. Come on Patto lad, wake up! Edited by StevO

Think he's looking at it more as impact players who are both possible loans.

And Atsu would be more a replacing for Jerry wouldn't he?

I hope this one comes off, we need that exciting attacking option.Mirralas had a quiet season and we could do with someone else explosive.

Mirallas was brilliant last season!

Mirallas = Best player at the club. I'll admit he's inconsistent. But when he's firing on all cylinders there really isn't anybody with his talent. Barkley has the potential to surpass him but right now Mirallas is the best. He needs a new contract!

Too many Evertonians underrate Mirallas. It's only when he goes everyone will realise what a superb player he is.

Mirallas = Best player at the club. I'll admit he's inconsistent. But when he's firing on all cylinders there really isn't anybody with his talent. Barkley has the potential to surpass him but right now Mirallas is the best. He needs a new contract!

Too many Evertonians underrate Mirallas. It's only when he goes everyone will realise what a superb player he is.

bit of a stretch for me to say that, for exactly the reason you then mention - he is inconsistent.

I don't think I do underrate him, like I said he is a very good player with excellent moments. But because he is so consistent I can't agree. Understand why you may have that opinion though.

Also, its a bit hard to compare players and say who is the best at the club. Never really understood that if I'm honest...

He is one of my favourite players and I would hate him to go.

I just don't think he had a good season last. He had a really good run when we needed him for about six games but then disappeared again.

Still think he's one of our most creative players and love to see him on the teamsheet.

• 3 weeks later...