IGNORED

The i-pod shuffle

maroon1

I am a bit late to the party on this one as I saw the title and though first it is a type of dance, and I don't/can't dance. Then I realised it was about a technological device called an i-pod and I don't have one (nor want one) But today I read it ... Yay :jump for joy:

As you will know if you read the post elsewhere I do a radio show, so i used a playlist from that, gave it a shuffle and came up with the following embarrassing tunes

1. Barnbracks - Postman Pat :dry:

2. AC/DC - Giving the dog a bone. :dont know:

3. Frankie Laine - Ghost riders in the sky. :happy:

Edited by Rubecula

Just tried it again:

1) Concerto for Double String Orchestra (3rd movement, Allegro molto) - Michael Tippett

2) Messa Da Requiem (Dies Irae) - Giuseppe Verdi

3) Hammersmith Opus 52 - Gustav Holst

Hat's off to you Steve.......that's the classiest shuffle I've ever seen

I don't think 12 year old girls listen to Nickelback tbh.

And Good Charlotte I grew up with. I'm sure there's music you got into when you were younger that you still listen to and like.

I know my wife did when she was younger. To be honest, I dont mind them in a pub, good sing along stuff when youre pissed. Good Charlotte and that genre I never liked really, bit too soft though good fun in the K-House.

Ive got some horrendous musical taste which im equally proud of. Today, I have been mostly listening to Toto, World Party, Journey and Sweet Lizard Illtet, so I cant really talk ;)