IGNORED

West Brom

markjazzbassist

How much do these lot get paid? Fucking lazy absolutely pathetic work ethnic from Everton today I am actually embaressed watching them play. Lukaku has given up he cant be arsed chasing anything down, Mirallas is the only one putting in a shift and he dosnt fucking pass to anyone else. Raging.

Team has been let down severely by the gaffa here. Blatently obvious a change was due and he waited till an injury forced his hand, whilst they make 3 attacking subs. Not good enough.

Lukaku and Barry have been woeful and Osman...I feel sorry for him really, he's what? 32?33? Never really had great stamina when he was younger so fuck knows why managers still play him to the 80th minute now, how many 32-33 year olds do you know that last to the 80th minute on the wing? He was a joke but he shouldn't have been on the field.

For all the plaudits Martinez has taken since arriving. I fear he may have just cost us majorly in the race for fourth.