IGNORED

West Brom

markjazzbassist

God, that was a crap half of 'football'.

Baggies are clearly pressing to win the ball back quickly, giving us no time on the ball at all.

We need to respond to that...so far we are too slow, look a bit too relaxed and slightly disjointed.

Good thing is we lead...we aint played our best yet...but I think baggies have played as good as they can.

Oh, and that Anelka is giving us a 'mare!!!

I have to agree with Aidan on this one. but to top it off why are so many of our lads 'looking for fee kicks' Get up and play properly you idiots and pass the ball to a team mate that isn't a give-away.

I was thinking right at the start that we were looking for long balls too. That improved slightly but man alive this is woeful.

Think Oviedo has done a decent enough job on the right, especially considering that he's never played there for Everton (nor has he for Costa Rica I believe). Think I like Mirallas playing as the CAM as he has the skills to create for himself and others. Osman has been a bit of a liability which is unfortunate but besides an out of form McGeady, we can't replace him with anyone else. Overall, we just need to keep it tidy and use some quick passes to get through their press and we should be ok.

Wouldn't say so myself, we have been far the better team looking to go forward and score at every opportunity and have had 2-3 really good chances.

weve been watching different games then, because for 10-15m before that goal they had 65% of the possession. We've just not settled at all in this game. It's also been anything but boring, more frustrating in my opinion

Oh, and Oviedo runs at the speed of sound!

Think Oviedo has done a decent enough job on the right, especially considering that he's never played there for Everton (nor has he for Costa Rica I believe). Think I like Mirallas playing as the CAM as he has the skills to create for himself and others. Osman has been a bit of a liability which is unfortunate but besides an out of form McGeady, we can't replace him with anyone else. Overall, we just need to keep it tidy and use some quick passes to get through their press and we should be ok.

He's played better on the right wing then he did on the left a few days ago.

I don't think the game has been dull to be honest.

Eh. Well for starters Everton haven't been at their best. However, I "blame" WBA mostly, even though they're doing the right thing. They know they don't have the talent to play with us, so they're just clogging up the midfield and slowing the flow of the game. Especially with Barkley out I think this is one where we just need to hold our noses, hope to bang in another goal or two, and get the fuck out of here as quick as possible.