IGNORED

West Brom

markjazzbassist

,Missed the first thirty minutes, which couldnt be helped.

No goals coming towards the interval and looking decent for a pre-match prediction but appears a bit scrappy thus far.

Remain "confident" the team can produce a result and aid us in the battle for european objectives. It's got to pick up second period though.

It looks like Mirallis is sitting off Lukaku though. Cant put oveido there. Osman and Oveido need to switch cus this isnt working.

Jesus christ this is like how we played against Crystal palace. Too slow and expecting to win by doing nothing. I hope Martinez rips em a new one at the break cus this is shit

Sounds like they're trying to foul us off the park and the ref is feeling the pressure from the fans and giving them some decisions to even it out. Hard to tell from radio, but I think we'd do well to calm it down and just pass it about for a few minutes.[/quot

Spot on.the crowd are livening them up a bit.

Goalllll. Mirralas

Composed finish. WBA aren't allowing us to play our regular game though, disrupting the short passes from the back. And we haven't really done enough to bring the long balls down, Lukaku ain't no Fellaini in that respect. 

Although Lukaku is doing much better in the air today than I remember previously. And it led to our goal. So.....

Guest blueboy122

Well, that was against the run of play. Very nervous first half.

Why are we going down so easily?

Wouldn't say so myself, we have been far the better team looking to go forward and score at every opportunity and have had 2-3 really good chances.