IGNORED

If we win all our games can we win the league?

I know this is a long shot (Massive longshot) but in reality we are 8 point off the top with 15 to play for if City Vs Pool is a draw tomorrow and we can beat City obviously we need more than that results wise to go for us. But surely we have to believe in form it's possible.

IF Big IF tomorrow is a draw we beat palace and sunderland get a draw at city we are defo not out of it.

Come on we must beileve.

Max eighty one points and Liverpool would need six points from four games; City eight points from five (or from four if we beat them)......not going to happen.

If we could win our last five I think we'd get third ahead of Chelsea, second with a dose of luck.....but not top.

If only we'd won those first three games!

=) The Martinez thread was honestly what I believed at the time. I could not foresee what an amazing opposite he would be to my prediction. SO I was wrong with many others slating the appointment. But bar the Man city game I honestly think the rest of our games are winnable and we are quietly going about it and getting the results. A draw tomorrow would help us a lot if this is to become a reality. There must have been points turn overs of this magnitude with this amount of games.

I don't think it will happen but I am dreaming of it while there is a chance

=) The Martinez thread was honestly what I believed at the time. I could not foresee what an amazing opposite he would be to my prediction. SO I was wrong with many others slating the appointment. But bar the Man city game I honestly think the rest of our games are winnable and we are quietly going about it and getting the results. A draw tomorrow would help us a lot if this is to become a reality. There must have been points turn overs of this magnitude with this amount of games.

Well, I for one respect you for admitting you were wrong. I have to do it all the time! And I'm not surprised that the current run of form is getting us excited. Go for it. Dream! :)

As for point turn-overs and the totally unexpected happening, just look at Wigan's survival the season before last. In the final few weeks, they beat virtually all the top teams to survive. It can be done.

Quoting the martinez topic above was just a joke btw!

Anyway, I believe for sure. I believe we can do something brilliant this season.

But win the league? No. Too far for me. If I start thinking that, I wont sleep again for a few weeks.

For us to do it, liverpool, city and chelsea need to drop a load of points and we need to win all games. We can win all our games, but those 3 wont drop enough points.

I do like the fact that if we carry on then in a few weeks we wont just be talking about 4th, but licking our lips at maybe 3rd.

In short, no. If 81 points wins the league this year I will put my cock in a bun with mustard and let Suarez go to town on it. No way on this planet that 3 teams all implode to that extent! The shite's goal difference means they only need 4 draws to finish above us, or 1 win and 1 draw.