IGNORED

USA National Team

There was a report over here that the Caribbean nations want to secede from CONCACAF.

It seems beneficial to everyone, to me.

CFU get their own confederation, continenal cup on the FIFA calendar, world cup places (more so in 2026)
NAFU and UNCAF don't have to mix with the minnow islands and no more games on cricket fields and in theory won't be ran by a corrupt Caribbeaner :D.

There was a report over here that the Caribbean nations want to secede from CONCACAF.

It seems beneficial to everyone, to me.

CFU get their own confederation, continenal cup on the FIFA calendar, world cup places (more so in 2026)

NAFU and UNCAF don't have to mix with the minnow islands and no more games on cricket fields and in theory won't be ran by a corrupt Caribbeaner :D.

sounds good to me.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah tim howard is just blowing shit up everywhere he goes nowadays, that ego is so big it just gets in the way of everything. he was shit for the US ever since coming back from his sabbatical yet he questions guys playing at the top level in Germany because they are dual nationals? dude has lost his mind. sadly our team is so dire they keep calling him back for keeper. the talent pool we have was supposed to be deep but it looks to be the exact opposite, bottom table for qualifying.

To be fair Howard has a point, not necessarily with the players in the US squad because I don't know enough about them but I agree with his general comment.

I could theoretically play for 3 countries yet the only one I could say I would really care about is England. If I knew I couldn't get in the England squad, there is no way I would play for another nation but other people would just so that they could say they had played at a WC or Euro's etc

yeah tim howard is just blowing shit up everywhere he goes nowadays, that ego is so big it just gets in the way of everything. he was shit for the US ever since coming back from his sabbatical yet he questions guys playing at the top level in Germany because they are dual nationals? dude has lost his mind. sadly our team is so dire they keep calling him back for keeper. the talent pool we have was supposed to be deep but it looks to be the exact opposite, bottom table for qualifying.

I think the talent pool is deeper than ever, but Klinsmann didn't know how to use it properly, and I'm not sure Arena will either.

We're bottom but we've only played two matches. I don't doubt we'll make it through.

• 2 weeks later...

Missed the Serbia match - which was probably a good thing. Will be interested to see how some of the new pcs fit in this Friday against Jamaica. I'd honestly like to see us use 2 strikers 4-4-2 diamond, 4-3-1-2 whatever. I don't think we have enough quality or the right type of striker to play as the lone, as much as like Jozy. Pair Woods with someone, our attack is so inconsistent...

New boss same as the old boss. Serbia fielded not a B team or C team but a D team as clubs didn't need to release players. It was kids old guys and players that will never make their team. Meanwhile the us had probably 4-5 guys who are usually starters. Jones Bradley bedoya altidore and possibly now either nagbe or kljestan. And we drew 0-0???

I'm sorry but we should have beaten them 3-0, what a joke. I wasn't a big Juergen fan but arena doesn't look any better.

I think we just have bad players. They should cut all those guys loose and just go youngsters.

I think we can put a good IX out there (not great, good). But man we sure don't have depth. Like you said, we put half our starting team on the pitch and draw 0-0 to a 4th string of a weak team to start with. It really seems we have regressed as a unit in the two and a half years since the 2014 WC

I think we can put a good IX out there (not great, good). But man we sure don't have depth. Like you said, we put half our starting team on the pitch and draw 0-0 to a 4th string of a weak team to start with. It really seems we have regressed as a unit in the two and a half years since the 2014 WC

It's too the point I don't even care about the team or news or anything anymore. They sucked the joy of watching them out of me.