IGNORED

Europa League Watch

That was Dinamo if you're talking about "the game that's never mentioned" that I think you are.

Nope, was thinking of 1986. Y'know, the year all the English clubs were banned from Europe, and Steaua ended up winning the CL title that we would've been one of the favorites for if we'd been allowed to compete.

Nope, was thinking of 1986. Y'know, the year all the English clubs were banned from Europe, and Steaua ended up winning the CL title that we would've been one of the favorites for if we'd been allowed to compete.

Oh OK, but it wasn't Steaua that we were "done over" by that year, can't blame them.

These are who I do and don't want;

PotentialGroup_zps0804ed44.png

Green (Want) based on one of these points;

Ease to travel - Winnable game - Previous History

Red (Don't) based on one of these points;

Distance/Cost to travel - Hard to beat - Hostile environment

Edit - I really want; Villareal, Sparta Praha and AaB

Edited by tenaciousj

Out of interest, how many of you guys will be going on an away trip? I'd absolutely love to go but unfortunately being a teacher I've had 6 weeks off (yes, I know, I'm not complaining) and having checked the dates I'll only be able to go to one last 16 leg (hope we're away and qualified obviously) when it's half term. It's the same with Wales, all of my friends are going to Barcelona next week for the Andorra game. I'd rather choose my holidays really so I could go on these trips. Maybe a change of career is in order.....

Out of interest, how many of you guys will be going on an away trip? I'd absolutely love to go but unfortunately being a teacher I've had 6 weeks off (yes, I know, I'm not complaining) and having checked the dates I'll only be able to go to one last 16 leg (hope we're away and qualified obviously) when it's half term. It's the same with Wales, all of my friends are going to Barcelona next week for the Andorra game. I'd rather choose my holidays really so I could go on these trips. Maybe a change of career is in order.....

I'm gonna take my boy to at least one. Depends who we draw really but will be definitely taking him to his first Euro away game this season.