IGNORED

Official Positivity thread 14/15

MikeO

Think he means if we go out tonight it'll only be as far as City, Arsenal did. Round wise.

Cos weplayed a day later is pretty much clutching at straws to say we stayed in Europe the longest.

Like getting knocked out the Fa Cup on the Saturday or Sunday, you've not really stayed in it longer have you.

true, but none of those teams were up on aggregate. they were all down.

true, but none of those teams were up on aggregate. they were all down.

What does that have to do with it??

You can win 20-0 first leg, if you lose the away leg 21-0 you're out and that's that

The tie isn't over until 2 legs atre over.

Each to their own like but if we go out tonight we've gone as far a City and Arsenal. Just because FIFA designate the games on different days doesn't mean a teams stayed in any longer imo.

Same as if you win a first leg and lose the second (overall on aggregate has no bearing on staying in longer than anyone else.

Personally, I couldn't give a flying fuck about us being the last British side in Europe I'm not arsed about flying the flag. If we don't win it none of it is relevant in my eyes.

Think he means if we go out tonight it'll only be as far as City, Arsenal did. Round wise.

Cos weplayed a day later is pretty much clutching at straws to say we stayed in Europe the longest.

Like getting knocked out the Fa Cup on the Saturday or Sunday, you've not really stayed in it longer have you.

People get depressed if we're playing on a Sunday and teams around us win on a Saturday though :). If I told them not to worry because our "new" circumstances were false I'd be roasted alive :lol:.

What does that have to do with it??

You can win 20-0 first leg, if you lose the away leg 21-0 you're out and that's that

The tie isn't over until 2 legs atre over.

Each to their own like but if we go out tonight we've gone as far a City and Arsenal. Just because FIFA designate the games on different days doesn't mean a teams stayed in any longer imo.

Same as if you win a first leg and lose the second (overall on aggregate has no bearing on staying in longer than anyone else.

Personally, I couldn't give a flying fuck about us being the last British side in Europe I'm not arsed about flying the flag. If we don't win it none of it is relevant in my eyes.

I'm going to start waving :Red card: s in a minute.

Take it somewhere else!

:P

People get depressed if we're playing on a Sunday and teams around us win on a Saturday though :). If I told them not to worry because our "new" circumstances were false I'd be roasted alive :lol:.

:lol:

That's verytrue.

Hopefully we'll go through and it'll be properly true.

Maybe Everton will lose every remaining match, which would be so nice for the other team's fans! That would make them feel so good and proud! I can't wait for that! It's gonna be so great to see all of the happy smiles on the opposing fans faces! It's gonna be so nice! Can't wait!

Maybe the FA will allow Everton to bite our opponents next year (a la Suarez) which could slow them down, That would be really, really great! Think about it.

(They should avoid using the white third kit though since blood stains are difficult to get out sometimes. Just thinking out loud....)

(We're gonna need a really good team dentist though - do we have enough money to pay for one?. If not, we could always hire a cheap University student to save some money. Just thinking out loud again here.....)