IGNORED

Official Positivity thread 14/15

MikeO

If he joins the Galaxy... I have no idea how I'm going to feel about that

Do you follow MLS? I tried and it honestly bores me after watching the PL. My other "new" team (NYCFC) looks like its shaping up to be a joke - poor suckers who bought tix thinking they were gonna see Lampard.

Do you follow MLS? I tried and it honestly bores me after watching the PL. My other "new" team (NYCFC) looks like its shaping up to be a joke - poor suckers who bought tix thinking they were gonna see Lampard.

Yeah, I've been a Galaxy fan all my life. Football/soccer has always been my favorite sport and it helps that I've been to Galaxy games since I was like 6. It's not anywhere near the same level as the EPL, but it is nice to see how it has grown over the years both in fanbases as well as a technical level.

And yes that game from Arsenal... what a game. That was the first time (I believe) we deployed Lukaku on the wing and we blitzed Arsenal. Like you said, same lads so we can still reach those heights. I'm just not seeing much to show me that we will. I'll still keep the faith and back the players and manager (despite this dumb avatar).

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday.

Yesterday summarizes what it means to be an evertonian. 3000 away tickets sold, down a goal and down to 10 men within 10 mins of the restart in a replay/competition most evertonians dont fancy this year (personally i love the fa cup and am devastated we are eliminated but thats for another thread).

There are a handful of teams in the world in all sports that do what we did yesterday. Draw level and fight on to take the lead in extra time. Resilience. Character. Passion.

I will remember yesterday's game forever and it will always be one of my favorites. Win/lose/draw we are passionate, we are rabid, we are blues, we are Everton Football Club.

COYB

You do realise a large amount of it is tongue in cheek?

Of courseI do but it's just not funny anymore is it. At first a little bit of light hearted banter and a chuckle at ourselves was funny, now it's very real and very serious. Making a joke out of how utterly shit we are is getting really old really fast.

Of courseI do but it's just not funny anymore is it. At first a little bit of light hearted banter and a chuckle at ourselves was funny, now it's very real and very serious. Making a joke out of how utterly shit we are is getting really old really fast.

It's not North Korea my friend.

I know why you feel that way though. Understandable.

Just put the topic on ignore, Pad, then you can stay young :P.

Clean sheet

No mistakes that turned into goals against

0 shots on target from West Brom

Stones looking like his got his swagger back

Wins will come on the back of a solid defence, that we haven't had all season.

We are still in Europa league and have a great draw for the round of 32

You English are a miserable lot!!!

Clean sheet

No mistakes that turned into goals against

0 shots on target from West Brom

Stones looking like his got his swagger back

Wins will come on the back of a solid defence, that we haven't had all season.

We are still in Europa league and have a great draw for the round of 32

You English are a miserable lot!!!

Oi! Not all of us!

But hey, football and Everton can do that to a man!