IGNORED

Official Positivity thread 14/15

MikeO

• 2 weeks later...

Paddock has; though you at least you know with him he'll be delighted to be proved wrong :).

Yeah. Definitely. It's not easy for me and him to agree on anything at the moment but the bloke has true passion and wears his heart on his sleeve for this club. He'll happily be wrong on this one.

Bit of a way to go yet, so I'll keep my cards close for now!!!

Paddock has; though you at least you know with him he'll be delighted to be proved wrong :).

Course I will that goes without saying. Same when I judge a player, looks like I gor Eto'o and Atsu wrong, not really a big deal is t. Just don't get all this male posturing stuff. People just can't accept they get it wrong at times, I can and am totally comfortable with it. I'm just a normal fan who goes the game and loves the club I get things wrong occasionally, maybe more than occasionally I do that in real life to cos I'm human not a robot

People who can't admit they are wrong or argue even when there is a mound of evidence to the contrary are small minded and insecure imo and if you can't laugh at yourself then you have no right to laugh at others.

I'm just comfortable with who I am and ultimately I want whats best for Everton if that means me being wrong every single day of my life then bring it on :D

Other that that though I'm as near to perfect as you can get :P

Course I will that goes without saying. Same when I judge a player, looks like I gor Eto'o and Atsu wrong, not really a big deal is t. Just don't get all this male posturing stuff. People just can't accept they get it wrong at times, I can and am totally comfortable with it. I'm just a normal fan who goes the game and loves the club I get things wrong occasionally, maybe more than occasionally I do that in real life to cos I'm human not a robot

People who can't admit they are wrong or argue even when there is a mound of evidence to the contrary are small minded and insecure imo and if you can't laugh at yourself then you have no right to laugh at others.

I'm just comfortable with who I am and ultimately I want whats best for Everton if that means me being wrong every single day of my life then bring it on :D

If it wasn't copyrighted by J I'd say boom.

BOOM!!!

• 1 month later...

....and how "only by default" :huh:?

We are, as of now, the only UK club left in European competition. Where's the "default" in that? It's an unarguable fact :).

Think he means if we go out tonight it'll only be as far as City, Arsenal did. Round wise.

Cos weplayed a day later is pretty much clutching at straws to say we stayed in Europe the longest.

Like getting knocked out the Fa Cup on the Saturday or Sunday, you've not really stayed in it longer have you.